2000 F250 with stock 7.3L / 2020 OEV CampX #40

Ninelitetrip

Listed on Instagram. No connection.

jonburtt

Exceptionally Equipped Rig For Sale:

2000 F250 with stock 7.3L motor and 4R100 automatic trans. 246k well maintained miles. Serviced every 3k. Axles and everything frame down is 2006 F350. Which means it now has a wide track Dana 60 and wide track 10.5 Sterling with an Auburn limited slip and 4.88 Nitro gears, bigger brakes, sits on coil springs with custom alcan leafs in the rear. Dana 60 is sporting Dynatrac free spin hubs with warn locking hubs and Dynatrac rebuildable balljoints, and HD tie rods and drag link. The chassis is now equipped with 75 gallons of diesel fuel. There’s a 55 gallon mid ship tank and a 20 gallon gravity feed aux tank where the factory spare was located. Custom side and tunnel box that hold a full size 40” spare tire, including an outdoor kitchen setup all mounted on a heavily modified aluminum tray.

On top of that is a 2020 OEV CampX #40 with tons of custom additions to make it now truly the best functioning camper for all seasons. Inside you’ll find a custom slide out National Luna dual zone 50L fridge, custom interior storage boxes, a traditional style sink and faucet, queen size bed and a full size couch/day bed. LineX coated paneling throughout. Extra Arctic Tern awning style window for rear visibility and ventilation. Swapped in a MaxxAir Best fan with ten speeds and a rain lid. Interior items are controlled by a Switch-Pro. Camper is equipped with 400w of solar on the roof and 200ah of LiFepo4 Battle Born batteries. There’s a 2000w inverter as well, all of which has been professionally wired by Off Gris Engineering. Also worth mention are the plethora of Baja Designs lighting all around the rig to keep you safe at night.

Of course there is bunch of things I’m missing that make this rig so unique so if interested please send me a message and can gladly walk you through everything.

This rig comes fully turn key, add your clothes, some food and drink and then you’re off to camp.

Asking $160,000

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
Was wondering when someone was going to post it. He's had it for sale for a long time.

Definitely a nice rig.

Ninelitetrip

It is interesting to see how this rig has transformed over time. This video is out of date, he has an OEV CAMP X now, but I'm guessing the truck and flatbed are mostly unchanged.

Ninelitetrip

In todays market with current pricing on parts plus labor, any guess on what the following might cost?

Suspension, Axles, and Tires

40×13.50r17 Cooper STT Pros

Dana 60 axle in the front with Dynatrac Free Spin hubs, heavy-duty ball joints, and track bar, and PMF adjustable Radius arms.

Sterling 10.5 with an Auburn limited-slip and regeared both axles to 4.88:1 Nitro Gears.

ARB Old Man Emu 2.25-inch lift with coils and shocks in the front

custom-built Alcan rear leaf springs with Old Man Emu shocks in the rear.

Superduty

Adventurer
40" tires with a 2.25" lift.....That's a LOT of fender cutting.

I am curious what brand ball joints are considered heavy duty? The OEM ones are made by Spicer.

djm68

Observer
I feel bad for people like this. Total delusional.

Think at half the price, it still would have a problem moving. If you look over in the classifieds there are a number of nice rigs from $70K - $120k that are not so different from this rig and have about 1/2 the mileage, and are not selling so quick. Just my opinion. BTW, I've chatted with Jon -- he is a really nice guy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior