2000 UZJ 100 Land Cruiser

S

Scenic WonderRunner

I dunno!

.......I think it's been off roaded! ........hehe

Best of luck Bryan in all you do!

24HOURSOFNEVADA

Expedition Leader
Oh your killing me. If I didn't just spend $4800.00 at the machine shop, and everywhere else to get the 80 series on its way to running again I'd be all over this.

Ya hear that people...buy this 100 with the V-8 and no HG issues, or an 80 with a major head gasket failure and you too could be an additional 4800 clams into the rebuild of the 80 with it still not running!

If wishes were horses.

vengeful

Explorer
Now I just need to find a way to:

1.) Find $10,500 for the LC, and $10,502 for the Gas to get it here.:shakin:
2.) Get to San Diego or Las Vegas.
3.) Take two weeks off work.

Pskhaat

2005 Expedition Trophy Champion
vengeful said:
$10,502 for the Gas to get it here.

Ship the truck. It is a quite reasonable way for transportation. Saves flights, fuel, and your time.

89s rule

Adventurer
If we were not expecting a baby on Tuesday I would have probably bought this truck 2+ weeks ago. Still trying to talk with the wife about it. Even though I just boughta 80. :smiley_drive:

If it will only stay unsold and I can convince her we need all new trucks. :jump:

Oh and yeah driving it back is the only way to go. Not really sure why it would take you 2 weeks to get it back. FLy to vegas and drive it back. I figured it up and I think I could make it back home by spending 6-700 in gas. :) And the trip of a lifetime!!

Good luck sellign I really wish I could figure out how to get the wife onto this!

vengeful

Explorer
2 Weeks to get it back includes 10 days in Vegas trying to win back the money I just spent on the 100. LOL :victory:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier