2001 7.3 F250 6 speed manual 4x4 low miles...Unicorn ultimate platform build

Skinhyfish

Observer
I am selling my pride and joy. WIth many long talks with better half, we have decided to move on. Our plan was to build our ultimate overland rig and felt we found the best truck for the base of our build. Life choices and lady not great with a manual, we are going a different direction. This truck is becoming a rare gem and harder and harder to find. The history on the truck is perfect and I was lucky to find it. Truck was a one owner truck, my friend found the truck and purchased it. After a few months, I was able to talk him into letting it go. The truck was a bone stock well maintained truck, that was not used as a tow rig or abused. Old man weekend truck. Truck had 104,000 miles on it when i purchased it. The truck was perfect, but I have spent this last year upgrading major parts for efficiency and long long term reliability. The 7.3 is a legendary motor and with a 4x4 6 speed in a four door, its a unicorn. I like the history of the truck because it wasn’t a hotrod or abused. I have upgraded some motor parts that add HP, but they are to make the motor run at top performance, not stress the truck. If you know 7.3’s you see the list of mods I chose and the mild upgrades to give it a smooth power upgrade, but keep the longevity these motors are known for. I have spent some major money replacing parts that will give you peace of mind and almost make the truck new again. 200,000 plus more miles if taken care of. All parts are less then 8,000 miles on them. I will list below. Feel free to contact if you have any questions. I will be adding pictures slowly. IT is being professionally detailed this week, and I will be adding more interior pics this week. Buy this truck and you are ready to go for a long time. No major flaws or rust. IT s ready to go!!

Zach 316-258-89eightnine

Price $23,500

Truck-
2001 F250 117,283 miles 4x4 six speed manual 4 door XLT
grey interior with huskyliner floor mats.
Black waterproof front seat cover
Tan Soft topper brand new
New 285/75/18 TOYO RT x5
Matching fullsize spare.

All new sensors replaced for piece of mind ( all ford dealer specific) any 7.3 owner knows these little guys can go out. I replaced all to be updated to new status
-IPR valve
-ICP
-EBVP and tube
-Crank shaft positioner

All of these done in last 8,000 miles
List of mods-

New 425hp Southbend HD clutch

SUSPENSION
-2.5 lift with new x4 5100 bilsteens
-upgraded track bar
-4 in PMF custom Airbag blocks. Best you can buy http://www.pmfsuspension.com/Ford-F-250350-Fabricated-Blocks_p_42.html
-TIMBREN Load assisters. keeps trucks level with camper or trailer. No air leaks like air bags and better for ofroad.

MOTOR
-7.3 V8 diesel.
-DP Tuner and Infinity tuner with full heads up display and gauges.
-Full force 160cc single shot injectors.
-New motor craft glow plugs x8
-Riff raff fuel cross over
-Oil cross over.
-Diesel Site pre pump Fuel kit and filter
-Air heater delete plug
-S&B intake
-4in MRBP turbo back exhaust.
-Wicked wheel 2 turbo upgrade.
-Diesel site Manual waste gate controller

OTHER
Soft topper
front hitch
Light switches w Blue sea panel fuse block

oCp4bts.jpg

the day I bought it

Last edited:

B^2

Observer
Is the person who bought the truck on the forum? Would love to see what they changed over the last year.

D

Deleted member 9101

I bought a truck like that new... It was a great rig!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior