2003 100-Series Land Cruiser - built

UNvisible

Reluctantly listing my 100 Series for sale after a very lengthy search for a well maintained example.

It is a 2003 with extensive service records, and 156k miles, completely rust free southern truck (aside from my trips to the moutains to ski for 2-3 weeks at a time)

All maintenance performed (60/90/120/150)
timing belt and water pump done at 90k
along with 150k maintenance front brakes were done along with axle shafts/seal replacements
synthetic oil changed every 5-7k miles
Have tons of maintenance records (some from previous owner, I have about 90% of mine)

The truck has the following modifications

ARB Front bumper
Warn 9k winch
Slee Diff Drop
SPC Upper control arms
OME HD 2.5" (installed by slee less than 5k miles ago)
OME Shocks
Nitto Terra Grapplers with ~20k miles on them
White Knuckle Rock Sliders
Hybrid Audio Technologies front speakers Arc Audio amp with Arc Audio processor
line in audio to connect phone for music
wiring installed for second amp
Husky liners front, middle and rear
New Windshield
Custom dual swing rear bumper with fuel and tire carrier.
Baja Rack (stock roof rack and THULE ski racks currently installed)

I bought a full set of used interior leather and have only used the the driver seat
Pfrans full light kit (not installed)
3 or 4 of the motors for the door locks (spares)
Toyota CV Joint that needs to be rebuilt

Recent service by Slee (in Golden, Co) totaling $4800 dollars:(<3k miles ago, 1200 of that was trip home to texas!)

Full suspension R&R (replaced old light duty OME with new HD and new front upper control arms)
Brand new OEM toyota front axles/cv (not cheap aftermarket ones that fail easily)
new tie rods, inspect steering rack
Transmission flush
Full alignment

This is an extremely well maintained ready to go truck. Add RTT to the baja rack, maybe a rear locker, ARB Fridge, and some bigger tires, and you're ready to tackle just about any expedition.

$22k, simply selling because I am running out of room for cars! I am buying a w460 G wagen.

NwtKaZx.jpg

T7tNN0C.jpg

tiPE3Tn.jpg

R8Mabs8.jpg

LBt4z7L.jpg

UNvisible

Hey guys. I will be back from Costa Rica this sunday, and I will be updating the thread with better interior and exterior photos.

Most of those pics were taken near Leadville in colorado.

Voiceness

Sweet ride. Great pics. Would of bought it but I am ok starting from stock with a 2003 100 series I just picked up w $78k mi on it. Going all the way with it. Any suggestions or regrets?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94