2003 E350 RV build

OBORG

Observer
I built every thing on this van cabinet rack ladder bumpers running boards ,counter tops so much stuff . I have had people bugging me to start a thread on the build so here we go.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

packmule

Observer
Why did you convert from slider to barn doors rather than just buy another van? I'm guessing that your van started as a clean EB 7.3 PSD, and you had the skills and space to make the van suit you.

poriggity

Explorer
Why did you convert from slider to barn doors rather than just buy another van? I'm guessing that your van started as a clean EB 7.3 PSD, and you had the skills and space to make the van suit you.

I'm Guessing he got a sweet deal on the van.. If I got a good deal on a slider and wanted barn doors, I'd think about doing the same thing.

OBORG

Observer
The van was only 2 wheel drive when I bought it and added the 4 wheel drive and yes smoking deal on van I only had 95,000 miles on it and ford put a new 7.3 diesel in at 55,000 mile mark from what car fax said pick it up for $3,200.00 had to drive 10 hrs to get it. I did not want a slider.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94