2004 Econoline w/ Sportsmobile penthouse top 71,000 miles $18,000

JJBWolf

Awesome pop top, Penthouse top in Sportsmobile parlance, Ford Econoline 150 for sale. Asking for $18,000 since I will be moving soon.
The pop-top conversion alone is roughly a $10,000 value. All the canvas and bug screen is in excellent condition and the top operates as it should. The top is easily manually operated. My wife is fairly small and has no issues with it.

I am going to be moving onto a different project/ platform. I don't need to sell it, but would love to find a good home for this rig. It would be a shame for it to sit around. The intention was to do a more extensive build out, but this set up ended up working fairly well for us, and I didn't get around to it. Its fairly easy to remove the whole interior set up if you want, and you could do your own thing. All the windows except the driver and passenger door windows have either operable retracting blinds or snap in covers. I will add things to the ad as I think of them. Runs smooth and I have had zero issues. I am local to Santa Fe, NM.

I have a number of more photos on this craigslist ad

71,593 miles
4.6 L V-8. I average about 19mpg, hand calculated, even going up to Colorado. I have seen as much as 24mpg going to Maine and back last year. As much as a 600 mile range, which I will miss.
Replaced all fluids within the last 1.5 years and all are up to date.
Replaced and upgraded Shocks all around
Replaced Serpentine belt within the last 8,000 miles
Brand new air filter
Cork flooring
Basic camper Interior build out.
110 Shore power. Plug in at campgrounds.
Fully wired hitch
Upgraded tires. Nokian, all terrain XL load rating with maybe 8000miles on them.
Limited slip differential. Coupled with the tires, this has pushed through over 1ft of snow in Taos with no worries.
ARB awning and auxiliary room are available and awesome. I will consider selling separately, but prefer a complete sale.

FullSizeRender 2.JPG
IMG_0764.JPG

IMG_0442.JPG
IMG_0753.JPG
IMG_0442.JPG

grampswrx

Observer
Can you describe the interior a little better? It's pretty hard to tell from the pictures exactly what is happening in there. Is it just a bed? Are there cabinets? Seating? Storage? Looks really nice and has low miles.

JJBWolf

grampswrx

Observer
I saw those, but all i can really gather is there is storage under the bed? Does the bed fold? What's the interior like when folded and unfolded? Any extra seats?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior