2004 Jeep Liberty with some goodies

joshjan

We have a 2004 Jeep Liberty for sale. Very good condition, nice paint, good interior, very reliable. Just passed inspection without issue. We are the second owners and have had it since 29k miles. Originally for my wife, I inherited it 2 years ago when we sold my built Cherokee for a more "comfortable" family car (we wanted carpet and working a/c!). Here I am now, really wanting another XJ so we are putting the KJ up for sale.

81.5k miles
3.7 V6 with 5 speed manual
part time 4 wheel drive
3.73 gears
OME springs, struts, and shocks. Medium duty front, heavy duty rears.
Jeepin by Al A arms with new upper ball joints (lowers are new too)
255/70 all terrain tires on Moabs
cloth interior
tint all the way around
AC, PW, PDL

I have maintained it from new with synthetic in the engine, tranny, and diffs. We really haven't had a single problem with the Jeep at all. I can only think of two things that aren't perfect; the 4 wheel drive light on the dash is on when it's in 2wd and there is a small crack in the clearcoat on the drivers door (about 2 inches long). Other than that the Jeep is is very good shape. It's never been really off-road, just dirt roads.

Asking $7500. I also have a set of Rock Lizard rock rails I'll throw in for the right price. Looking for an XJ so my sons and I can hit the trails. I'm not a big poster on the boards but I check the site out often, so a pm would work or email me at josh at appalachianrunningco dot com.

Attachments

• Jeep1.jpg
    Jeep1.jpg
    527.8 KB · Views: 189

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior