2005 F-450 4x4 Utility Body w/ Starcraft Pine Mountain Lonestar Pop-top Camper

Bubblegoose1

PNW Off-Road & Expedition
Took advantage of some wasted space in the aux fuel storage compartment. Added a 6th 3 gallon Rotopax, giving me just short of 50% aux fuel to main tank ratio. Total of 58 gallons. I plan to remove the electric fuel pump station setup on the shelf, and use the available power for something more useful.
Before and after:

Bubblegoose1

A cancelled Oregon Coast camp trip turned into a few morning project completions. Self-leveling sealed some front roof edges, and cleaned-up wiring to the National Luna (found a damaged/broken power wire) for some nice cold results. After 24hrs, battery voltage dropped .1 volt, with no solar assistance. Fridge should be able to run indefinitely, even with minimal solar charge.

Bubblegoose1

Kelderman Front Air Ride Leveling Kit installed. Drives awesome. Smooths out rough road. No diving front end under braking. More stable side to side sway.

Leveling Kit gives 1.5" of lift, and includes Rancho RS9000XL 9 position adjustable shocks.

Last edited:

Bubblegoose1

So, I use a GoalZero Yeti 1400, between my Jeep GC and the truck, for powering LED awning lighting, charging chit, etc. Wanted a clean way to carry the GZ in the truck, without putting it inside the camper.

They said it couldn't be done. Whoever they are. I removed the false/rear panel of the center console to allow for a perfect space for the GZ to rest. Easy access to all controls, charging and output ports. Simple removal to move to the Jeep or house.

1st pic is looking forward from the back seat, at the rear of the center console. There was as bulky rear panel, that is strictly cosmetic.

Bubblegoose1

Poor daylight photo, but installed a really nice 3 row LED running/stop/motion-style turn signal/backup lights strip. More lighting in hwy traffic is good.
4-flat plug. Will permantenly route wiring tomorrow.