2006 4Runner build from Kansas!

uscg2008

Explorer
well done good sir i def like wat you have done with the 4runner. im about to do the nest mod here too hahhahha. wat LED light bar did you go with?

zstampe

Observer
well done good sir i def like wat you have done with the 4runner. im about to do the nest mod here too hahhahha. wat LED light bar did you go with?

Thank you sir! The nest mod was supposed to be best lol, I fat fingered it though. It's actually a knockoff rigid one, I couldn't pass up the deal I got on it.

zstampe

Observer
Added a gobi ladder, great fit and finish, very sturdy as well.

7yhyduze.jpg

vaju9asa.jpg

ebenasup.jpg

avygu6y7.jpg

And we should all be doing out part to protect the environment so i added this guy.
eda2epu7.jpg

evezugyv.jpg

rickashay

Explorer
4th gens have been really growing on me as of late, and your build is facilitating that pattern. Your build seems very functional and well thought out. Good job!

What is the length on your LED bar - 22"? That thing puts out some serious candlepower.

Martinjmpr

Wiffleball Batter
I think as time goes on we'll start to see more and more 4th gen builds. At least I hope so! I'll be adding my build info soon, as soon as I get my lift on (maybe later this month...)

"Hybrid" :xxrotflma:

You'll probably get a lot of second looks with that. Do you park in the "Hybrid/Carpool" space at your work? I've seen a few of those - like there's some kind of virtue in a hybrid. :rolleyes:

HOOLIGAN

The 4x4 Podcast
Added a gobi ladder, great fit and finish, very sturdy as well.

7yhyduze.jpg

vaju9asa.jpg

ebenasup.jpg

avygu6y7.jpg

And we should all be doing out part to protect the environment so i added this guy.
eda2epu7.jpg

evezugyv.jpg

Where are you a firefighter? I'm with Lawrence Fire, so yeah, a Lawrence ExPo meet-up sounds great. Would love to take a better look at your truck.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

zstampe

Observer
4th gens have been really growing on me as of late, and your build is facilitating that pattern. Your build seems very functional and well thought out. Good job!

What is the length on your LED bar - 22"? That thing puts out some serious candlepower.

Thanks man! When I started my mod list I had a specific set of functions I knew that i'd be using my 4runner for in addition to being my daily driver. It's finally to the point to where I really wouldn't change anything. Ok, maybe a front bumper and wheels lol.

The light bar is a 30"

zstampe

Observer
I think as time goes on we'll start to see more and more 4th gen builds. At least I hope so! I'll be adding my build info soon, as soon as I get my lift on (maybe later this month...)

"Hybrid" :xxrotflma:

You'll probably get a lot of second looks with that. Do you park in the "Hybrid/Carpool" space at your work? I've seen a few of those - like there's some kind of virtue in a hybrid. :rolleyes:

I've had a few people ask if it was a hybrid ha ha. My mother in law is one of them and asks why my hybrid vehicle gets such dismal gas mileage......I might have told her it was a limited run of hybrid 4runners. I do park in hybrid only parking at stores sometimes. People always do a double take.

zstampe

Observer
Where are you a firefighter? I'm with Lawrence Fire, so yeah, a Lawrence ExPo meet-up sounds great. Would love to take a better look at your truck.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

I work for fire district 1 in Johnson county. Good to see a fellow firefighter here as well. I'm all for an Expo meet and greet in the near future.

BlaZeJeep

Great looking 4Runner, really like the mods you have done so far. Keep up the good work.

Must be something about firefighters owning Titanium Metallic 4Runners??? Mine behind the station:)
P6220209.jpg

zstampe

Observer
Great looking 4Runner, really like the mods you have done so far. Keep up the good work.

Must be something about firefighters owning Titanium Metallic 4Runners??? Mine behind the station:)
View attachment 130336

thank you sir! I guess you can make a grocery getter cool. I like the fire station pic. I need to get a pic of mine next to one of our engines at work.

Last edited:

BlaZeJeep

Grocery getter 99% percent of the time for sure, it is my wife's daily driver. Recently put new 265/70/17 Mastercraft Courser AXT's on the 4Runner and took it to Land Between the Lakes National Park in Kentucky and ran a few mild trails with it. It performed great for a stock vehicle with new AT tires.
My daily driver/ trail rig after cleaning the mud off during my shift on Saturday
View attachment 130573
Rigs out front of the station...
View attachment 130575

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior