2006 Jeep TJ LJ Rubicon Supercharged 41,875 original miles

Markshukla

2006 Jeep TJ LJ Rubicon

Asking 27,000 Canadian.
Buyer responsible for all freight and customs.

This jeep has NO rust. It has a few minor scratches but no dents. Garage stored and only winter driven for fun.
Not my daily driver 4.0 liter Supercharged, 6 spd transmission, D44 front and rear, disk brakes all round, Lockers front and rear. My aim with this jeep was to make sure I did not detract from on highway use. The LJ Rubicon is set to increase in value.
The ad will be removed if this unit is not for sale any longer. I am going to avoid all the usual comments about low balls and just say that I will only respond to reasonable offers. I have left out a lot of other upgrades and improvements. The vehicle is located in Kelowna, BC, Canada. Please email me or message me. Markshukla@gmail.com This is not my only vehicle and as such i am not in a bind to sell it. 67,000 KILOMETERS ---> ORIGINAL Options AC (Jeep Air) Neoprene seat covers

Front detachable sway bar links Rear bench removable 2 sets of tires and rims (5 of each) Duratracs on black Ion rims and Jeep rims with Hakkapileta studded snows. ALL TIRES 85% Upgraded lighting LED Upgraded stereo with sub Hard top/ soft top Hard top will come with Winch storage. Jeep half doors glass sliders and plastic sides windows Jeep full doors New liners floor mats Old man Emu 2.5 inch HD lift coils and shocks John Wood Double Carden rear shaft New exhaust Safari Snorkle Off road bumpers tube style front and back Warn 10K winch steel line in excellent condition and pendant control Upgraded drilled and vented brake rotors Installed trailer brake Steel glove box Poison Spider hood vent

Recent Boosted tech supercharger low boost not in anyway harmful to engine Intake oil catch cans Synthetic oil changes Synthetic diff and trans oil Engine pan guard Spare tire and fuel can carrier New front windshield Brake flush

Ham Gear optional NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE Yaesu APRS VHF UHF radio, Kenwood TS480Sat HF, Icom 2200H CB antennas and HF Less

Attachments

• IMG_2431.JPG
    IMG_2431.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 494
  • IMG_2387.JPG
    IMG_2387.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 492
  • IMG_2386.JPG
    IMG_2386.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 473
  • IMG_2383.JPG
    IMG_2383.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 460
  • IMG_2381.JPG
    IMG_2381.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 453

Markshukla

We saw you posted a vehicle online for sale and wanted to introduce ourselves and see if we can help you transport vehicles to your out-of-town buyers. As you know the cost of the transport is always the responsibility of the buyer but it is advantageous for you to have options to refer them to.

We have been shipping car for 31 years so you and your potential buyer are in great hands.

Call or Email Anytime,

Joseph

Cobalt Auto Logistic Services, LLC
913-232-2142
cobaltlogistic@gmail.com
www.autosmove.com

Markshukla

anybody know how much to get a jeep from Canada to the U.S
anybody know how much to get a jeep from Canada to the U.S
We saw you posted a vehicle online for sale and wanted to introduce ourselves and see if we can help you transport vehicles to your out-of-town buyers. As you know the cost of the transport is always the responsibility of the buyer but it is advantageous for you to have options to refer them to.

We have been shipping car for 31 years so you and your potential buyer are in great hands.

Call or Email Anytime,

Joseph

Cobalt Auto Logistic Services, LLC
913-232-2142
cobaltlogistic@gmail.com
www.autosmove.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior