2006 Rubicon Unlimited (LJ)

jkiser

I have a 2006 Rubicon Unlimited listed for sale. I searched for quite a while to find this model with the 6 speed manual transmission. After driving for a while with the wife and 2 kids my wife is pushing me for a newer 4 door model. I thought this would be my forever jeep, but here it is for sale. Full disclosure, I have only owned it for a couple months and will describe it to the best of my ability. The jeep is very clean for a 13 year old vehicle. Only had two owners prior to myself, with the last owner locally owning it for about 10 years.

124.5k miles
factory hard top and brand new safari style best top
lift is about 3 inches and looks to be factory installed
Sits on 32 inch bfg's A/T with 15 inch M/T wheels
Front and rear factory lockers with 4.10 gears
Zero rust or scratches underneath
Tow package
AC and heat work very well
4wd and lockers work as they should (replaced sensor that controls 4x4 lights on the dash)

Issues that I am aware of:
Leaks a small amount of oil. Seems to be from the rear main seal, but I have not dug into it
The plastic trim piece that sits around the stick shift has broken tabs. I just set it there and it stays, but if you grab it it will move around
One of the AC vents has a little play in it but doesn't come out
Stops on the spare tire carrier are busted. If you just swung open the tire carrier it would hit the tail light
Reverse lights aren't coming on
Several small paint chips on the front grille

I am asking $19,500
Vehicle is located in Visalia Ca.
I can take and send additional pictures on request. I am having serious trouble posting pictures so attaching the craigslist ad. Yes I am asking more on craigslist to try and avoid some of the craigslist drama.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz