2006 sportsmobile 4x4 diesel

chp-sk8

Adventurer
I am posting up my van for sale along with my raptor as I do not need 2 rigs. I've had 4 Sportsmobiles and by fair this is the cleanest one I've owned. I've looked at over 30 before purchasing this one. It currently had 97k and will go up as I still enjoy taking trips. This is a voyager top full alluminess roof rack with lights all around. There interior is as clean as they come with fresh carpet and bench seat/shower option. No pro pain onboard as it is all diesel appliances and a microwave inplace of the stove. I have a outdoor stove I use and cool outside. This is not an 50 layout, as I wanted a full walk through it has the double bench queen bed in the rear. I am very familiar with these van and what works...this layout works best for me. There is also a bed up top as well. Or you can remove or use that area for storage. There is an outside shower and solar up top to keep the batts fresh. The engine is bullet proofed and documented. I've put in the last 3 months fresh batteries in new tires on and a tuned ficm for better gas mileage. The van is an EB extended body, and is in emasculate shape for year and miles. Again no kids no pets and non smoker. I am very particular with my things. The only trade would be interested is a low mileage 07-12 dodge cummins. I can't figure out how to post pictures on either of my ads...sorry. You will most likely need to be a cash player as the banks will not loan on a van conversion unless you have USAA or a good rep with a credit union Price is $68k Feel free to call or email 931-206-86four zero
14themind@gmail.com
Good day

drlee

Observer
Great rig, great seller

I had the opportunity to go through numerous pics and long discussions with seller. I believe this van is even better than it looks, and totally set up for off the grid travel. It is for sale from a VERY knowledgable seller. This rig is going to make somebody very happy!

Ajhazel

Would love to see some pictures of the van. I have a 2011 Cummins, under 70k miles (not sure what you consider low), leather/heated seats, lots of extras (leveling kit, rims/tires, bumper/17.5k# winch, fender flares, CB, onboard air...etc.) With a pretty clean Lite Craft Pop-Up Camper in the bed.
I'll be honest, I'm not 100% sure how serious I am (I love my truck), but I consider selling it to get a van every time I see a tricked out van cruising down the road. My email address is Allanhazelhd@gmail.com, if you are able to send pics via email.

Thank you.

chp-sk8

Adventurer
Allan I emailed you back. would be interested in the truck possibly without the camper as I already have a raptor with a camper.

lokoh

Sure you have the email correct? Jrkoh@hotmail.com
I'm not getting any emails from you. It's not in my spam box either. Weird.....anyway you can post the pics up here on your ad?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94