2006 Toyota Sequoia

Arten Fab

Up for sale is my Toyota Sequoia. Original owner and has been well maintained and cared for. We have camped played and generally enjoyed this awesome truck for 10 years and 200k. I'm sure it's ready for another 10 years and 200k! Many family camping trips to the sierras.

Has nearly new BFG's, Stealth Custom Series wheels, Fox 2.5" CO shocks with res's, total Choas UCA's, TC Spindle supports and Steering rack bushings, AF winch bumper. Truck works great off road both in the desert and the mountains.

$9750

Steve
559-977-4717

Last edited:

Arten Fab

IMG_0898.jpg

All major services performed. Timing belt, flushes, never been in accident, Single owner well cared for Sequoia

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Up for sale is my Toyota Sequoia. Original owner and has been well maintained and cared for. We have camped played and generally enjoyed this awesome truck for 10 years and 200k. I'm sure it's ready for another 10 years and 200k! Many family camping trips to the sierras.

Has nearly new BFG's, Stealth Custom Series wheels, Fox 2.5" CO shocks with res's, total Choas UCA's, TC Spindle supports and Steering rack bushings, AF winch bumper. Truck works great off road both in the desert and the mountains.

$9750

Steve
559-977-4717

Seems he answered that above.

What bumper is that!? Is it lifted? What kind of rims and tires?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier