2007 Grand Cherokee WK CRD

Utah KJ

Free State of Florida
These vehicles were only available in the US for the 2007 and 2008 model years. This has the Mercedes OM642 still found in Sprinter vans, less all the Bluetec, and need for DEF.

I am the 2nd owner of 6 years. The vehicle was used, but never abused. You’d be hard-pressed to find another example like this one.

Suspension:
lifted 5 3/4" using a combination of SuperLift and OME components. A lot of work/money went into keeping all the geometry correct.
JBA upper control arms
JBA upper ball joints replaced 11/21
Lower control arms replaced 11/21

Protection:
JBA mid skids
Rocky Road Outfitters rock rails
ARB Bull Bar
Wam Bumpers rear with swing arm

Drive:
Full time 4WD with Quadra Drive II
4.11 gears
Tom Woods double-double cardan shaft

Wheel/Tires:
33” Duratracs installed 1/22
17” Jeep JT wheels powder coated black

Misc:
Rocky Road Outfitters roof rack. It’s steel, and I used to have a RTT mounted to it.

154k miles

$17,900

It even starred in a YouTube video

IMG_1845.jpg

IMG_1777.jpg

IMG_1022.jpg

IMG_1770.jpg

IMG_0875.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SSF556

SE Expedition Society
Good luck….I probably need to sell my 2008 CRD but I just can‘t let it go. These are great rigs, the engine and transmission are bullet proof. Wearable parts are cheap.

Will out tow, out pull, and out 4x4 a 4runner all day long! I have done the same trails that my brothers Rubicon has done.

Utah KJ

Free State of Florida
I neglected to mention that it’s located in Ft Lauderdale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Utah KJ

Free State of Florida
Would it be possible to get a couple of interior pics and a few under the hood? Thank you
Interior pics are hard due to it being full of my gear as it's still an active adventure vehicle. After the season is over, that'll probably happen. Was there anything specific that you wanted to see under the hood? Most of the under hood is the big black engine cover that says 'CRD'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne