[SOLD] 2008 Land Rover LR3 HSE, HD pkg. w/ Locking Diffs - $12,500 (Southern Oregon, USA)

ABBB

Has the cooling system been gone thru, T-Stat and housing replaced? Flushed?

No problems with cooling system, engine maintains even temp consistently. I’ve owned just under a year and have not done any work on the T-stat/cooling, possible it's been done by prior owners. Happy to bring to a service center of anyone's choosing for a pre-purchase inspection to clarify these or other questions.

Last edited:

TwinStick

Explorer
Are the lockers factory or add on ? Just rear or front and rear ? Does the rear have to be engaged first before you can lock the front ? These things are important to some, not so much for others. Thanks for the clarification.

ABBB

Are the lockers factory or add on ? Just rear or front and rear ? Does the rear have to be engaged first before you can lock the front ? These things are important to some, not so much for others. Thanks for the clarification.

Lockers are factory; center and rear. Rear is a lesser-optioned factory install that I believe came on all the HD LR3s, though I could be wrong about that and maybe it only came on some. In any case, this LR3 does have center and rear. They are engaged by the computers when extra torque is needed, it is not a manual process. You are more likely to get them in different modes of the Terrain Response Management system, such as rock crawl and snow. I've felt them kick in during off-camber muddy terrain and in snow and I've gotten everywhere I've wanted to go. Did recently find its limit at about 2ft of wet Cascades snow. Winch still works great though ;).

ABBB

Paint correction completed, looks damn good if you ask me!

Attachments

• IMG_9979.jpeg
    IMG_9979.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 136
  • IMG_9978.jpeg
    IMG_9978.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 134

ABBB

I should add that the vehicle has been owned/used only in Western states (NV, WA, OR) its entire life and much of its maintenance was done at LR dealerships up to about 150k miles. It has had regular servicing throughout its life.

I have a CarFax that I'm glad to share as well as the PPI I commissioned before I purchased. You'll see in that report a short list of recommended maintenance items, all of which have been addressed, plus the additional work I've done since. The CarFax is attached below but the PPI is too large to include. Please DM with an email address if you would like a look at the PPI.

Attachments

• CARFAX Vehicle History Report for this ... LAND ROVER LR3 HSE_ SALAG25458A458896.pdf
    606.4 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior