2008 Land Rover LR3 HSE, HD pkg. w/ Locking Diffs - $14,000 (Southern Oregon, USA)

ABBB

2008 Land Rover LR3/Disco 3 HSE, HD pkg. w/ Locking Diffs - $14,000 FIRM

2008 Land Rover LR3 HSE 7-seater in Admiral Blue with tan leather interior, includes real wood console, and a fully functional armrest cooler (perfectly holds four tallboys). Has HD package with locking center and rear diffs and heated front and rear seats. Three zones of climate control. No warning lights, no leaks. About 14" of ground clearance.

Aside from a few minor cosmetic blemishes, this is a sterling example of an LR3 that has loads of life in it. A little bit more TLC and this is a serious collector's item/showpiece. Engine and drivetrain are solid, suspension has been worked over and most every wear item has been replaced. Sway bar bushes and brakes will need replacing inside the next year. There is nothing else this truck needs. It has had the thorough eyes and hands of Land Rover experts at two local shops here in southern Oregon go over it and do its needed maintenance. We have an infant and I'm going back to school so I'm not game for multi-day expeditions like in day's past. It has been fun getting this dialed in and someone else should enjoy it while I'm studying in the library and going on diaper runs.

157,XXX miles

Located in Medford, Oregon 97504

Goodies:
CFE front bumper with a Warn EVO 10K winch;
Full Bajarack roof rack and rear ladder;
Proud Rhino carling switchboard with multiple USB ports installed in lower dash;
32” AT tires (255/70s) on steel Terrafirma wheels x5;
Weathertech floor mats for all four seats and the rear;
Weathertech rain guards on all windows, plus sunroof guard;
Rocketfish Bluetooth receiver hardwired into aux port for audio;
MagSafe iPhone charger mounted on dash for easy maps/music display;
Tow brake & tow harness installed (4 and 7 pin connectors in rear);
OE Land Rover locking hitch receiver;
Dashmat dashboard cover (preventative, dash is in excellent condition);
RAM mount with iPad X-grip;
Gap IID tool included;
Full set (x5) of unmounted OE alloy wheels (19") and tires;
Baja Designs Fog Lights;
Two OE keys/key fobs.

Maintenance/upgrades done in the last 7500 miles:
Transmission service with upgraded metal pan (June 2022);
Coil conversion, Atlantic British struts with Old Man Emu HD coils (Sept. 2022) [compressor still installed if you'd like to go back to air struts];
Differentials all serviced, new fluids (June 2022);
Oil change (11/17/2022);
New lower control arms (Sept. 2022);
New CV axles (June 2022);
Brake fluid flush (June 2022);
Transfer case service (June 2022);
Inner and outer tie rod assemblies, both sides (11/17/2022);
New upper tailgate struts;
Upper control arms replaced;

Wear:
Driver seat leather shows wear;
Small dent (no paint damage) on driver D-pillar;
Windshield has a crack that is stabilized (it is the original windshield with defrosting coils);
Small tear (.5") to seatback pocket of passenger sea
Clear coat is lightly faded on hood and roof (Bajarack roof rack w/ faring covers/protects the roof and fading isn't visible unless you climb on top of the vehicle);
Mild pinstriping (will buff out; if this is still listed here it means I haven't had time to buff yet)
Sway bar bushes and brakes will need replacing inside the next year.​

Last edited:

nba2020

Odd question: do you know the width of the rear cargo area? I haven't been able to find anything that's very clear in a quick search.

ABBB

Odd question: do you know the width of the rear cargo area? I haven't been able to find anything that's very clear in a quick search.
It’s somewhere in the 42-44” range I believe. Four 255/80 tires fit side by side (10” each) with a little room to spare.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Toytjie