2008 Toyota Double Cab TRD (ID)

ginericLC

Adventurer
A good friend of mine is selling his Tacoma. It is an awesome truck. I will be sad to see it go as I spent many hours working with him on this truck and enjoyed the company of it on many trips.

tacoma2.jpgtacoma1.jpg

http://s885.photobucket.com/albums/...=slideshow&track=share_email_album_view_click For a bunch of detailed photos. He keeps it super clean.

I am selling this stunning Silver Streak Mica 2008 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab Short Box TRD edition. This truck has been my pride and joy for the last 4 years and has always received loving care, with a wash after each outing and a warm stable to keep the elements away. It comes with an excellent maintenance history, and full synthetic oil has been used since new, with 3k mile change intervals. The 4.0 265hp V6 5 speed automatic has been equipped with a K&N Cold Air Intake running an Outerwears pre-filter and featuring a custom cat back 3” exhaust. The rest of the drive train has been left stock to retain Toyota quality and reliability. At just over 28k miles it is barely broken in and should provide many miles of trouble-free service for the buyer. A hybrid suspension softens the ride on even the roughest roads; Camber coilovers and upper Control arms handle the duties up front, while Old Man Emu leaves and shocks cushion the ride and increase the load-carrying capacity. 17” American Racing Thug wheels are Teflon coated to enhance the overall appearance and are virtually maintenance-free. 285/70/17 BFG KM2s provide plenty of traction off road, and the centers were siped to increase traction on hard-packed snow and ice. The seats and interior appear are in like-new condition, the factory floor mats are in unused-condition (immediately removed and replaced with front and rear Huskyliners –included in the purchase- at the time of purchase). A Cobra CB radio was installed in the pouch above the center console and a Wilson Lil'Wil' antenna is also included. Tinted windows keep things cool and keep possessions out of prying eyes. Outside, the front is protected by a custom Vorfab front bumper with frenched-in driving lights and a custom skid plate. A Warn XD 9000 is installed and ready for recovery use. Vorfab sliders protect the sides and aide in entry. A color matched Leer topper keeps all of your expedition gear dry and grime-free. Also included is a rubber bed mat to keep your loads from sliding around and protect the bed floor. Out back a Vorfab custom bumper protects the rear quarter panels. A swing out tire carrier with a brand new matching spare sits alongside a Hi Lift jack. Also included with the sale of this ready-for-adventure Tacoma is a complete four volume set of Toyota Factory Service Manuals, two additional AR center caps, a set of new tire chains, a copy of the article in 4wd Toyota Owner Magazine featuring the original build of this truck, and the factory window sticker. This truck is ready to go; all it needs is a new owner that is ready to take it on its next adventure!
$30,995 or best offer. Contact emkcruisers at cableone dot NET.

Last edited:

ginericLC

Adventurer
It has a few more than when the ad was posted but I think just under 30k. It isn't used as a daily driver any more so it isn't accumulating very many miles.

ginericLC

Adventurer
SOLD, well sort of, it is headed down to one of the many Larry Miller dealerships in the SLC region. I'm not sure which one bought it, but it is going to be up for sale again down there through one of the dealers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles