2009 AT Overland Horizon

Countrymdws

For sale a 2009 AT Horizon off road trailer. AT overland made one of the original overland trailers in the United States and these trailers are highly desirable as they are no longer produced. They are extremely well built with a custom designed airbag over shock independent suspension and immense ground clearance. The trailer is designed to be small and agile and have no trouble following a jeep or land cruiser on the toughest trails. This trailer is in very good condition with the powder coat on all of the boxes in very good shape, although the tongue powder coat and forward portions of the boxes are beginning to show some age/rock rash.

Don’t let this trailers ruggedness make you think that it isn’t set up for the perfect camping experience. The trailer starts with an eezi-awn king size roof top tent in excellent condition. The canvas is in great shape, no tears in the canvas or mesh. The trailer has a simple electric system consisting of a NEW group 31 agm battery with aprox 100ah. The electrical system distributes power to led lights in the main box, kitchen box, water pump and to the 50L ARB fridge mounted to a slide in the main box. The trailer has been modified with a electric pressurized water system with quick disconnects allowing the connection to a foldable sink. If it’s cold you can use the quick connects to connect to the on demand propane hot water system for doing dishes or even taking a quick shower after a long day on the road. The trailer has a 19 gallon water tank on board with two jerry can holders which can be used for carrying extra fuel or water. The kitchen box has a full length cutting board and a camp partner stove, which can be powered from one of the two propane tanks mounted to the trailer. If it’s hot there’s a awning over the kitchen area for quick shade and shelter from the elements. It’s a perfect setup for camping with all the comforts of home, with a nice mix of outside.

Mechanically the trailer is in excellent shape and has been stored in my garage. The shocks were fully refurbished approximately 3.5 years ago and the tires were replaced within the past 3.5 years as well (bfg ko2 tires and included is a full size spare). Current bolt pattern is Land Rover. The trailer has electric brakes with a recent new right wheel drum assembly installed at the last bearing repack at the start of this season. We have thoroughly enjoyed the convenience of having a small trailer that fits in a garage, can hold all of our camping gear, is durable enough to go wherever our tow vehicle can go, yet has all of the conveniences of home including hot running water! The trailer is ready to go camping in; however, there are two minor issues. There is a manual water pump which does not seem to work, but with the electric pump it’s not needed. Also the PVC cover on the roof top tent has two small holes where the ladder has slightly worn through, but it is still very secure. (note tent air heater not included) Please feel free to contact me with questions or additional photos, asking price is $12,000. Additional photos and details available upon request. Trailer is located in Phoenix AZ, however I will be driving to Ohio/Wisconsin at the end of July and willing to transport if its "along the way". Also willing to tow it to the border of neighboring states for a fee. Let me know if you have any questions!

IMG_0542-2.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1751.jpg
    IMG_1751.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 372
  • IMG_0231.jpg
    IMG_0231.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 377
  • IMG_0109.jpg
    IMG_0109.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 369

swinterrowd

Hi - I am interested in your trailer. Can you please send additional photos and details. My name is Scott. 928 612 4973.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles