2010 Harley Street Bob, $9800, Colorado

Outbound1

2010 Harley Davidson, Street Bob (FXDB), $9800, Colorado Springs, CO.

VIN # 1HD1GX41XAC316631

Excellent condition, clean title, 27,350 miles, 1584cc engine

This bike has been purpose built with many customizations to accommodate different trips and riding. my preference was always strapping my 70L expedition backpack to the sissy bar and going for very long, multi-day rides.

I have worked meticulously to make this an extremely clean and aesthetically pleasing bike that can rip around town, carry a passenger, and go on long road trips. It is set up to change the configuration quickly and easily.

I have never attempted to burnout, wheelie, or do stunts on this bike. It was absolutely not set up for that and personally I would never risk crashing or dropping this.

This bike will come with everything you see in the pictures, except some of the gear I am wearing. I also have an Excel spreadsheet with all of the aftermarket parts, and how I have determined the price.

Harley Parts & Price List !

The bike is currently set up with 10” handlebars and a 2” riser along with reduced reach forward controls.

I have always had it in the garage on a trickle charger with the dust cover on it.

I used to live in Connecticut, and the road salt and winter weather only had me riding it a few months a year. I have previously been a professional detailer, and that can speak to its maintenance and care.

The original owner had it TTS Mastertuned at Old School Harley Davidson in Ellington, Connecticut many years ago, and their recordings were 89 rwhp and 98ft. lbs of torque.

There is a long list of parts, changes, and routine maintenance at the shop in this bikes history, and I am extremely diligent about keeping receipts and paperwork.

I originally expected to keep this forever (honestly), but I have decided to pursue other interests and will not be making time for motorcycle based road trips anymore.

Come check the bike out for yourself, and I will show you everything that has been done and the paperwork to go along with it.

$9,800. Would be interested to trade/trade & cash for a camper I can put on my Tacoma.

Located in Colorado Springs, Colorado.

Multiple photos attached, hope the formatting works well. Thanks for the interest. :)

001.JPG
2.jpg
003.JPG
4.jpg
setup1.jpg
setup2.jpg
setup3.jpg
setup4.jpg
setup5.jpg
setup6.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads