2010 Jeep WK Grand Cherokee Limited Build

Bubblegoose1

PNW Off-Road & Expedition
I have been building my WK for just over a year now, previously had a heavily built 07 JK Rubicon and a couple others trucks in between. Many parts and gear to be repurposed. Not the most common build platform; limited aftermarket support compared to most rigs. But, with patience, she is coming together well.

The day I picked her up. Mostly stock, except for a minor 2" spacer lift, Rubicon Moab time-off rims and some cheesy "all-terrrains". In really good condition; 85Kish miles, clean interior, zero body damage or marks, and a HEMI .

Last edited:

Bubblegoose1

Leather wrapped the steering wheel, always. Love the feel.

Installed a Blue Ox Flat-tow mount. Jeep gets towed behind my camper often.

Bubblegoose1

Volant true cold air intake installed. Meant for SRT model WKs but easily fitted. Cell signal booster and dash camera added. Very happy with each item.

Bubblegoose1

Moroso oil catch can added. Hemis like to spit oil. A must have!!
Rigid Duallys behind the grill.
LED fog light bulbs.

Bubblegoose1

Wilco Hitchgate Max installed. Moved spare from hanging-low under the cargo floor. Custom added Rotopax on 2 Universal Mount Plates, in the void between carrier and liftgate. Perfect fit.

Bubblegoose1

Puppy hammock and Pet Barrier, to keep my fuzzy buddy safe.
CoverKing seat covers, front and rear.

Last edited:

Bubblegoose1

EMU HD rear coils and Bilsteins installed, in anticipation of some weight about to happen.
FrontRunner aluminum draw system.
Rhino Rack mesh platform rack.

This is my DD as well, so low overall height is desired.

Bubblegoose1

Started adding in recovery gear, tools, visibility aids, and trail navigation.
RoadShower, ARB awning, iPad Mini 4 running LeadNav on RAM mount, rearview mirror reverse cam.

Bubblegoose1

Some roof rack organizing.
Camping tools on magnetic hooks, and sandwiched by rear seat; no movement.
4' ARB rear awning installed; FourTreks mounts used for both awnings. It was planned for another project, but changed mind.
Some extinguisher safety; have 3 onboard.
Goal Zero on rear deck.
ARB 50 on acrylic leveling platform. All easily removable for DD usage.

Bubblegoose1

Time to winch her up. WARN 10K with synthetic line, on Rocky Road Outfitters hidden winch mount.
The winch mount worked perfectly in keeping the Blue Ox tow mount in place. Like they were made for each other.
Rigid Hyperspots added to the push bar.

Bubblegoose1

Caught a break in the PNW rain. Rear awning setup. Clears rear hatch surprisingly well.
Pelican rifle case on roof rack, for some waterproof storage.
All in all Jeep remains under 6'9"; roll right into most parking garages

Bubblegoose1

Swapped plastic traction boards for aluminium. Free up some space center of the rack for my Jet Tent Bunker XL to fit.
Scored a set of new Rubicon Recon take-off wheels and tires. Quite the facelift.
Selling an older DiabloSport Trinity tuner, for the new version. Very happy with both; couldn't pass up the change.

Bubblegoose1

And, that is where she sits at the moment.
JBA belly skid plates (already have) and rock rails (shipping now) install next week.