2010 Tundra 4x4 Invoice Price?

exploreFL

Observer
Hey guys, I am mainly a lurker because I currently do not own a 4x4, but like to explore in my element and have previously owned a FJ60 :sombrero:, which is a great platform but not practical for my commute! Anywho, I am having a kid here in a week and need to get another vehicle, enter the Tundra, plenty of room for growing family and good reliability. Do any of you know what the invoice price is? Also for you Tundra owners, if you don't mind me asking, what did you pay? Thanks in advance for any and all replies.

Anthony

wanderer-rrorc

Explorer
I just paid 34K for "grade" thats got the workman pack center console n SR5 pack...5.7...gettn 15-18mpg n haulled new skamper slide in camper yesterday thru some hilly terrain...

I FREAKING LOVE THIS TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awsome ride..stupid fast/powefull..

oh..and the runningboards are REAL stainless...my 6yr old loves the truck and the 6month old twins will still be able to use the runningboards to get in when they are big enough (cus they wont have rusted off!)..tons of in door storage and cupholders all over...

zidaro

Explorer
above are good sites to get a general invoice cost. you should be able to get invoice price and still feel like the dealer is making $ off you.
also check tundrasolutions.com and tundratalk.com for great info., get the warranty from a toyota dealer on one of those sites for hundreds less than most dealers will sell for when you buy the truck.
In March i paid $500 below invoice, then got the $3000 down pmt match and 0%/5yr. from toyota financial.

greg mgm

Explorer
I bought my 2010 Tundra access cab 4x4 4.6 for 29,900 out the door.
It has plenty of power for me, but if you do heavy towing get the 5.7.
Tundras are REALLY nice.....Good luck on your purchase.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz