2012 GLOBAL EXPEDITION VEHICLES (GXV) Safari Extreme - SOLD

zootownjohn

I am interested....going radical, selling m house and downsizing. Would like to discuss, 4062405252. What is total length? I will have a cargo trailer I will be towing-appx 16 ft. 2 motorcycles and gear......John

gregmchugh

Observer
I am interested....going radical, selling m house and downsizing. Would like to discuss, 4062405252. What is total length? I will have a cargo trailer I will be towing-appx 16 ft. 2 motorcycles and gear......John

See previous post where the owner gave the external dimensions...

adam88

Explorer
Also note where the seller said he will be "out of connectivity" from June 29th to July 8th. So if you can't get a hold of him then wait until July 8th. I suspect when he gets back there will be a line up of people wanting this :)

Blackeye

Adventurer, Overland Certified OC0008
John,
PM sent.
Thanks!

d5ursing

I am interested. Have been pulling a trailer we purchased from Australia for a few years now and have been looking to upgrade to something larger and without canvas :)

Am also located in California (Bay Area), sent you a message directly. Can be available to potentially come down this weekend! Can be reached at d5ursing@gmail.com. Thanks! David

Blackeye

I am interested. Have been pulling a trailer we purchased from Australia for a few years now and have been looking to upgrade to something larger and without canvas :)

Am also located in California (Bay Area), sent you a message directly. Can be available to potentially come down this weekend! Can be reached at d5ursing@gmail.com. Thanks! David
Hi David,
PM Sent
Thanks

Blackeye

I've had some inquiries for pictures of the cab / cockpit area. Here you go...
DSC_0263.JPG
IMG_0775.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0777.JPG
    IMG_0777.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 745
  • IMG_0779.JPG
    IMG_0779.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 686

Blackeye

Hi all,
Well, I spent the day yesterday with one lucky individual and our rig. We accepted a DEPOSIT and the sale is "IN PROCESS".
Thank you to all who have expressed interest in our rig. I will keep you posted here and will report back when the sale has been completed.
Thanks again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior