2012 JKL Rubicon build

marshal

Burrito Enthusiast
so a very interesting driving result. the rear feels like its on rails and tracks flat and true through corners like it never has before, all the while the front is still lollygagging around. i'll hit a dip in the road on the passenger and the front suspension will want to articulate and try and drag the body with it, and then when it transitions to the rear the rear just rolls through it like its nothing.

i cant wait to get the front done. i need to order the insert for the knuckle and the drill bit and i'll be good to go. i even have some left over DOM for notching the frame to clear the drag link

calledtocreation

Adventurer
Man I just read through this whole thread today because it was bumped up to the top by your post of selling it. Hope everything works out for you. Thank you for your inspiration but more importantly for serving our country!! God Bless :)

MagicMtnDan

2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition & 2021 F350 6.7L
I looked through this thread and never did see where he mounted the C02 tank. It was a big one - I think 20# - anyone know where that was mounted/installed?

IBEX

Observer
The Jeep is really nice, until right now Marshal, I didn't put it together. You sold that to/or it ended up with Chris @ CJ? I was just down there and saw it in person.... 35k for it.... are you intending on keeping the stuff you took off? Or selling? PM me....

marshal

Burrito Enthusiast
I looked through this thread and never did see where he mounted the C02 tank. It was a big one - I think 20# - anyone know where that was mounted/installed?

it was never mounted, i still have it. i had intentions of mounting it to he back side of the C pillar pointing forward

The Jeep is really nice, until right now Marshal, I didn't put it together. You sold that to/or it ended up with Chris @ CJ? I was just down there and saw it in person.... 35k for it.... are you intending on keeping the stuff you took off? Or selling? PM me....

yep, chris has it now. this is my full list of what is still for sale - i'll forward it to you in a PM as well

http://louisville.craigslist.org/pts/4262928341.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier