2012 Land Rover HSE V8 $38,000

Kariet

2012 LR4 features a 5.0-liter V8

Miles:
113,293 (I bought it with 110k)
Price: $38,000
Color: Fuji White
Photos: Photos

Truck will be detailed prior to delivery to new buyer.

This truck comes as a package. I WILL NOT SELL ITEMS SEPARATELY.

The 2012 LR4 features a 5.0-liter V8 engine that makes 375 horsepower and 375 pound-feet of torque that is paired with a six-speed automatic transmission. The timing has been redone! The price is inclusive of the parts and labor that was put into the build. LR4's hold their value and are highly desired. The ride is amazingly smooth. V8 shows it's power.

• ProLine Rock Sliders-Never been on the rocks
  • ARB Front Bumper
  • Warm Winch with Wireless Remote Zeon WAR92815-Never used
  • IID Tool
  • All Counrty AT Tires with less than 2k miles 265/70/18
  • Wet Okole Neoprene waterproof Seat Covers-I have the front
  • New Tint 9/2020
  • Front Runner Roof Rack with 3 LED Light Bars
  • MaxTraxx Mount with 2 Blue MaxTraxx
  • 2" Bump Stops 7/2020
  • Johnson Rods 7/2020
  • New Compressor 10/1/20
  • 2 new front air bags 10/1/20
  • Oil Change done 10/15/20
  • New Spark Plugs 10/1/20
  • RIGd Swing arm tire mount
  • Landrover Weather mats throughout
  • RotoPak Gas mount
  • Precision dune mount on driver side
  • 1 key (if you want me to delivery another key, add $500)

Why am I selling?

This is the 2nd LR4 I built after a built an extreme 4Runner. After having 2 LR4's, which I LOVE several things about it, I would like to build another 4Runner. Nothing wrong with the LR4 just personal preference.

The LR4

This very clean 4runner is in excellent condition and ready for extended off-grid adventures with its new owner.
  • I purchased this LR4 (cash) in June 2020 from Santa Fe British in Santa Fe, NM
  • Not a daily driver. The truck has been used only for vacation and weekend trips and has never been used for rock crawling. But it is FULLY CAPABLE.
  • All the work that has been done has been done with by SW Rover (Exclusive Rover Mechanic) or Tactical Application Vehicles https://www.tavllc.com/
  • The title is clean
  • I have always used premium gas.
  • I have the front bottom seat covers but I removed them to show leather is not torn
  • No Rust, NM is very dry
  • Heated Seats and steering wheel
  • Rain Sensor Windshield
  • Auto seats on both driver and passenger
  • 3rd Row seat still entact
  • 2 sunroofs
  • Rear Temp control (great for the dogs!)
Blemishes
  • Small quarter size dent in the hood. It was there when I purchased. Not noticeable.
  • Small paint chip that has been repaired on the passenger door. Barely noticeable.
  • Driver side door where it meets the jam has a small tear. It can only be seen when door is open. Pics in link.
  • Small tear in console. Pics in link.
  • Small chip in the windshield on driver’s side. Doesn’t bother me and doesn’t appear that it will crack.

Karie Taylor
Karie@ElevatedRentalsNM.com

Attachments

• Receipts.jpg
    Receipts.jpg
    277.2 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

XJLI

Adventurer
Your price is CRAZY dude. I just bought a mint one owner LR4 HSE HD w 45k miles on it for $26. These are holding their value but they aren’t land cruisers. And ya gonna charge people 500 bones for a key they can program themselves w the IID tool you’re selling w the truck?

gabrielef

Your price is CRAZY dude. I just bought a mint one owner LR4 HSE HD w 45k miles on it for $26. These are holding their value but they aren’t land cruisers. And ya gonna charge people 500 bones for a key they can program themselves w the IID tool you’re selling w the truck?

I got my 2013 LR4 HSE LUX with Black and HD packages and 42K miles in October for $30K. That was from a reputable independent dealer. I was happy to pay that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kariet

Your prices are stock. Once you start modifing them labor and parts are expensive. Timing alone was almost 7k. The quote from Land Rover was $515 to order and program a key. No one said you had to buy one from me, get your own. Also, this forum is not to bash other people's cars. If you don't like the price keep your comments to yourself. Thank you.

gabrielef

Your prices are stock. Once you start modifing them labor and parts are expensive. Timing alone was almost 7k. The quote from Land Rover was $515 to order and program a key. No one said you had to buy one from me, get your own. Also, this forum is not to bash other people's cars. If you don't like the price keep your comments to yourself. Thank you.

Those add-ons add up for sure. And you have good ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz