2012 Nissan Xterra Pro-4X Clone-built for expedition and off road-low miles $18,000

Dale Hedtke

This 2012 Nissan Xterra is an SE model, but has most of the features of the Pro-4X (and some better.) Our priorities have changed and this well built, low mileage Xterra is for sale. I've owned it for 2 years. There is minimal rust (I can't say there's none) except a few spots on the rear bumper where it got scratched.

I built this for off road performance and essentially cloned the Pro-4X, but with, I think, better components. Here's what's been added to the stock truck:
-OME 2" lift with Dakar springs (professionally aligned) 2016
-ARB air locking rear differential with ARB compressor (diff professionally installed) 2016
-HeftyFab aluminum skid plates-full set (complete undercarriage coverage) I think I maybe touched once. 2018
-Rocky Road sliders-never touched a rock! I had a set on another truck and they are TOUGH! 2018
-WAM hidden winch bumper with a Superwinch epi 9.0, synthetic winch line 2017
-BFGoodrich A/T KO2 265/70-16E tires-very low miles 2018
-LED light bar 20"
-Cargo area ceiling net
-Weathertech floor mats
-Brake rebuild 2016 (at time of purchase)
-2" Receiver hitch (came on the vehicle)

This truck has low miles(under 80K), has not been smoked in, and is in excellent condition. There are a few small paint scratches that I've touched up. I've hardly used this truck off road, but its capabilities are very good. As far as I know everything works as it should. There's plenty of power, and the truck drives well. I've had NO ISSUES. The lift is mild and it's not too difficult to get into for shorter folks. I'm 68 years old (just saying I'm not a kid) and am past the time where it was fun to beat my vehicles. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

I'm not interested in any trades, cash only. Clear MN title.

KBB private party sale for a stock SE is in the $12-14K range and about $5K more for the Pro-4X model. The extra off road gear I added (sliders, winch & bumper, skid plates) cost about $2500 and could be removed if not desired. Those items are easily unbolted if you don't want them.

I do have this posted on the Duluth, MN Craigs List at: https://duluth.craigslist.org/cto/d/2012-nissan-xterra-se-4wd-pro/6670575858.html
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0011.JPG

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94