2013 Tiger/Provan Bengal

Bubblegoose1

PNW Off-Road & Expedition
Absolutely agree. Price is right in the ballpark, especially with what 4x4 van expo rigs are bringing right now.
I actually completely disagree. I think $80k is priced right for this. Low mileage newer tiger's are really popular right now. I wish it was closer by

I really like my Tiger. Thinking of converting to a Natureshead type composting unit. Not hard to do. I don't like the 10 bolt 19.5 wheels and tires on this Tiger. Mine was a dually like this and I converted to SRW's. Much better on dirt/sand roads.

Last edited:
I really like my Tiger. Thinking of converting to a Natureshead type composting unit. Not hard to do. I don't like the 10 bolt 19.5 wheels and tires. Mine was a dually like this and I converted to SRW's. Much better on dirt/sand roads.
Can I ask you what the DRW to SRW conversion cost you? And are you happy with the single cab? They do look better with just 2 doors, but a bit worried loosing the storage.

Can I ask you what the DRW to SRW conversion cost you? And are you happy with the single cab? They do look better with just 2 doors, but a bit worried loosing the storage.
On a stock Ram, remove the front hub spacers and bolt on wheels and tires of your choice. I chose 18" Nitto ridge grappelers with f rated 3900 load tires and Method NV/HD 4,500 lb. wheels about $3,000 a set of 5. very happy with on and off road use. I love the single cab. Don't know why I'd want longer wheel base for behind the seat space.

AbleGuy

[Back] Roads Scholar
Re: single vs. double cab

I have a 2011 Tiger single cab with the SRW set up. I also have a 3/4 Ton chevy HD 4wd ex-cab pickup truck, so I’m aware of the pros and cons of each body style.

FWIW, I tested out a double cab Tiger before buying my rig, and just didn’t like the extra total length (about 24’ with the rear bumper mounted storage cabinet) and more importantly I really didn’t like how much harder it was to climb into the rear of the rig thru the longer cab...you had to awkwardly climb up and over the center console to get into the back of the camper.

They don’t encourage removing the center console because it covers important electronics.

Yes, you do give up some storage room with the single cab but I’ve found that it’s much easier to park the shorter one and also much easier maneuvering the shorter wheelbase rig on forest roads.

Last edited:
I read a test drive review about this unit on Tiger Owners Forum website. Review says it needs work. I'm not keen on this Tiger for the asking price. However if the price made sense as to needed repairs, these are nice rigs.

Last edited:
I read a test drive review about this unit on Tiger Owners website. Review says it needs work. I'm not keen on this Tiger for the asking price. However if the price made sense as to needed repairs, these are nice rigs.
Also said it was well used, will need work. Nice rig but I don't think worth $80k.

Needs work? It supposedly only has around 21K miles on it. What kind of work?
Edit: I went on The Tiger Forum and read a review form someone who test drove it. It appears that it has been very well used. Owners may have done some serious off roading in it.

Last edited: