2013 Tiger/Provan Bengal

Jjackson410

Observer
Not mine.. Although Its cool.. but not 80,000.00 kind of cool

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/rvs/d/2013-ultimate-off-road-vehicle/6592871996.html

1526933220327.png

68camaro

Any River...Any Place
I think high but not terribly, I have Tiger on short short list, and if this was supercab I'd be very interested but need couple more seats for kids.

Bubblegoose1

@PNWINFERNOPRO
Absolutely agree. Price is right in the ballpark, especially with what 4x4 van expo rigs are bringing right now.
I actually completely disagree. I think $80k is priced right for this. Low mileage newer tiger's are really popular right now. I wish it was closer by

maxbergi

Price seems right, given that a 2013 chevy tiger is currently on consignment with provan for 89k$.
Shame this isnt a crewcab and dually though.

maxbergi

I really like my Tiger. Thinking of converting to a Natureshead type composting unit. Not hard to do. I don't like the 10 bolt 19.5 wheels and tires. Mine was a dually like this and I converted to SRW's. Much better on dirt/sand roads.
Can I ask you what the DRW to SRW conversion cost you? And are you happy with the single cab? They do look better with just 2 doors, but a bit worried loosing the storage.

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Re: single vs. double cab

I have a 2011 Tiger single cab with the SRW set up. I also have a 3/4 Ton chevy HD 4wd ex-cab pickup truck, so I’m aware of the pros and cons of each body style.

FWIW, I tested out a double cab Tiger before buying my rig, and just didn’t like the extra total length (about 24’ with the rear bumper mounted storage cabinet) and more importantly I really didn’t like how much harder it was to climb into the rear of the rig thru the longer cab...you had to awkwardly climb up and over the center console to get into the back of the camper.

They don’t encourage removing the center console because it covers important electronics.

Yes, you do give up some storage room with the single cab but I’ve found that it’s much easier to park the shorter one and also much easier maneuvering the shorter wheelbase rig on forest roads.

Last edited:

68camaro

Any River...Any Place
I read a test drive review about this unit on Tiger Owners website. Review says it needs work. I'm not keen on this Tiger for the asking price. However if the price made sense as to needed repairs, these are nice rigs.

Also said it was well used, will need work. Nice rig but I don't think worth $80k.

zip

I prefer social distancing.
Needs work? It supposedly only has around 21K miles on it. What kind of work?
Edit: I went on The Tiger Forum and read a review form someone who test drove it. It appears that it has been very well used. Owners may have done some serious off roading in it.

Last edited:

Msand

Importer
The only time I ever see Tigers or Earthroamers is in a coffee shop parking lot, so its nice to hear that someone had abused it a little off road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles