2015 Flippac Short bed 5ft with ALOT of extras; Bomber Products Overland Storage System

tran90265

Observer
Hello Expo Members,

For sale is my 2015 Flippac it is a 5ft for a mid size double cab short bed truck. It was made by FRP in 2015 the last year that these bad boys were made. This Flippac is quite iconic and pictures and videos of it can be found throughout the internet ( links can be provided with a PM). This is not your normal Flippac there are a ton of upgrades listed below. For the Flippac I am asking $6500 but open to reasonable offers. Located in Southern California in the LA area Available After Thanksgiving

Also for sale is my Bomber Products Overland Storage System. This was custom built for my application and for my First Gen DCSB Taco. It is all aluminum and plenty of room for all your storage needs. There are two drawers that are super strong and light. One side holds the fridge and a lower drawer the other side is a full drawer. The construction is all aluminum and quoted to be about 200Lbs in weight. The fridge shroud opens from the top to access the fridge while inside. There are also two rear hatches to store your electrical and to access any gear while inside. I am asking $3500 for the Bomber Products Overland Storage System but open to reasonable offers.

If you want it all $9500 or reasonable offers.

Upgrades:
- Hinges Swap Sway Away
-Torsion Bar Swap Sway Away
-New interior tent poles that can be made easily in case any other brake ( work done by West Coast Overland Supply)
- Dual Fiamma F35 Pro awnings on both sides.
-L Track sandwiches inside and out
-AT habitat poles for opening and closing, secure with quick connect to bumper or where ever you fancy. It is much more stable
- SLO rainfly
- Work/ reverse/ scene lights on the rear of the flippac
- Back up camera/ third brake light
-USB and 12 volt on inside rail of flippac
- West Coast Overland supply RTT power box by the bed includes usb, and 12volt connections
-Lights around center hoop tent pole lights up the flippac nicely
-light on the inside driver side of flippac
- National luna light on rear hatch.
-Yakima Tracks up top allows you to haul gear on top of the rig
-Upgraded 4 inch foam mattress

All wiring and tent poles done by West Coast Overland Supply. Hinges done at Mayhem Metal Works.

Bad
-Tent was used , worst of it is a tear in one of the mesh screens, there are a few smaller holes in the tent as well.

Only reason I am selling is because I surf alot and also take my kayak camping, It has become a pain to take off everything before flipping. We travel alot between campsites and the constant gear shuffle has got us rethinking our set up. The Flippac is amazing so much room when deployed, I hope we don't regret this move. Thanks for your time and thanks for looking.

Cheers,
Brandon

Attachments

• side closed .JPG
    side closed .JPG
    166 KB · Views: 319
  • side.JPG
    side.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 455
  • flip front on.JPG
    flip front on.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 313
  • rear shot.JPG
    rear shot.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 267
  • front poles.JPG
    front poles.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 261
  • hinge.JPG
    hinge.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 268
  • driver side.JPG
    driver side.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 288
  • bomber prod extend.JPG
    bomber prod extend.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 293
  • bed power box.JPG
    bed power box.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 310
  • bomber prod rear.JPG
    bomber prod rear.JPG
    260.4 KB · Views: 296

tran90265

Observer
Ok back on this section. The Truck might be for sale too Asking 30,000 for everything!! I have way more into this truck than that. Selling as a package but may be tempted to split. Best truck I have ever owned.

2003 First Gen Double cab Tacoma
115k miles
Trd Supercharger
5 speed manual conversion
fully boxed frame
Altas springs in the rear
Icons all 4 corners Piggy backs in the rear
SPC UCA
Safari Snorkel
Air Raid intake
Apple car play double din
ARB bull bar custom fender tubes