2015 Long Travel TRD Off Road Tacoma 4x4 NC on eBay $30K OBO!?? WOW

alexplb

Hey guys just came across this on eBay last night. It's a trade in and a small dealership that has it is somewhat clueless what this thing is... Looks like a low miles 15 TRD 4x4 with Long Travel and some decent components and pretty reasonable price considering the built miles and year... I'm in CA, anyone in that area to look at it? I'm guessing this might have lots of rust ://
In either way i'm not 100% interested in it since I'm not local so if anyone else takes advantage of it feel free to send me a nice bottle of cognac :) Listing is at $30k OBO!!! that's basically a book price stock! https://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-Tacom...4c783a7:g:FoUAAOSwjrFcGKvd:rk:21:pf:0&vxp=mtr

rontaki

Observer
By now it has probably dried out from the floodwaters in that part of NC last year. This truck may have been used for travel on flooded roads, seeing as it has off-road capability. If I were interested in buying it I'd check it for signs of water damage.

alexplb

By now it has probably dried out from the floodwaters in that part of NC last year. This truck may have been used for travel on flooded roads, seeing as it has off-road capability. If I were interested in buying it I'd check it for signs of water damage.
I had the dealer text me a few photos the frame looked clean form the photos but the after market alterations were questionable. cab was trimmed back but never painted or backing plate welded back on. chop shop lol? also lots of oxidation and rust present around exposed ball joints front TC extended axles and so on.... also looks like it wasn't re- geared and guy ran 35s on it not sure if it put too much stress on the motor/transffer case etc pulling that much weight with factory gearing. Supposedly all the alternations were done within in the last year or so... so its very strange

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior