2015 Nissan Frontier custom flatbed camper

moderndaynorseman

Awesome build! I've been working on a design for a build very similar to yours for a few years now, based on the same ute tray/flatbed idea, but with a full pop up vs the wedge.

Do you ever worry about hitting the jerrycans and leaking fuel/water? It's a really novel use of the space that would not be getting utilized otherwise.

FactoryZip

Awesome build! I've been working on a design for a build very similar to yours for a few years now, based on the same ute tray/flatbed idea, but with a full pop up vs the wedge.

Do you ever worry about hitting the jerrycans and leaking fuel/water? It's a really novel use of the space that would not be getting utilized otherwise.
I did consider the risk of hitting the cans, but felt comfortable mounting them. They sit just about at the line of the original bed and are above the bottom of the frame. So far no issues at all, albeit no extreme rock crawling.

Man this thing is awesome. I have a CC LB with a Vagabond Drifter so similar set up. Always thought it would be cool to set it up on a flatbed!

Monstar

Dude, that thing is awesome...and the best part is you built it. Love it, and hello from below the Bridge! We hit up the UP a few times a year, me on moto and the wife on MTB bikes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94