2015 Ram 2500 Carli/Thuren Build W/Four Wheel Camper

blackdmax15

Observer
Thanks brother that's what I needed! Going to update my older post but now working locker situation... Gibby load up some more pics of that bumper. That thing looks sick.

Gibby56

Desert Rat
Glad I could help! Taking it on a trip this weekend, I’ll try to grab some pictures of it then.

I’ve always drooled over the styling of the Thuren bumper. It’s the only one i could find that offers intercooler protection and high clearance. I’m excited to finally own one.

Gibby56

Desert Rat
WYq1fC.jpg

Ok, maybe one more before this weekend. This bumper really shows off all the suspension goods and the truss. Only complaints are now I have to buy lights and the 37’s look small. Eyeing synergy’s radius arm bracket so i can fit 40’s :p

Gibby56

Desert Rat
Haven’t updated the thread in a while but we have been busy!

Two of my friends decided to join the 4WC club so we have done a couple of shake down trips with them to some local state parks.

ikpOzo.jpg

He found a Power Wagon for a sweet deal. Pretty jealous.

ikpvj5.jpg

Another buddy recently picked up this combo. He just recently put the Carli 2.5 backcountry kit on it. Excited to hear how he ends up liking it.

We went exploring in the sierras.
ikpHw9.jpg

stayed a few nights at our favorite lake off hwy 395
ikpz12.jpg

Picked up another K5 on tons because it was dirt cheap
ikpKhm.jpg

Then we decided to take the camper off and go wheeling with some friends near shaver lake. We ran one of my favorite trails in the area called Red Lake. It’s the right level of challenging. The sliders definitely got put to the test and held up great!
ikpsjK.jpg

ikpBPc.jpg

ikpdtH.jpg

ikpVbx.jpg

The view at the end is incredible
ikpSKv.jpg

We also went to the top of Mount Tom which had panoramic views of the surrounding area

Last edited:

Gibby56

Desert Rat
Looks like allot of fun! Great pics, looks like my kind of place. Those Toyos look like they are wearing great!

They are! The fronts are starting to wear weird but i think it’s from the ball joints starting to go

Great photos! Using stock radius arms?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am running the Carli arms. They have been great so far and have held up well to sliding on rocks

steppenwolf428

How did you like the Timbrens over time? I'm thinking about upgrading from a stock f150 to a PW and I carry a FWC hawk shell. I like the idea of swapping the timbrens out when the camper is not on the truck, if it is as easy as you say.

Oilbrnr

How did you like the Timbrens over time? I'm thinking about upgrading from a stock f150 to a PW and I carry a FWC hawk shell. I like the idea of swapping the timbrens out when the camper is not on the truck, if it is as easy as you say.
If you're doing a FWC in a PW, go airbags with Daystar cradles. Retain articulation and have adjustability.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles