2015 TRD Pro on 35s, several mods *SOLD*

Dave41079

My wife decided she wants a new vehicle, so I'm going to sell my truck and keep her 4Runner. I bought the truck new, and all maintenance is up to date. The truck is flawless mechanically, and in very good shape inside and out. There is one dent on the rear bedside on the passenger side, and a few pinstripes from trails that can probably be waxed/buffed out. This vehicle has been well taken care of, but it has also been taken offroad numerous times. Used, not abused. Aside from everything that comes standard on the TRD Pro, this is a list of upgrades done to the vehicle. I'm sure I'm forgetting some things, but this should be most of it.

Suspension/Drivetrain

· TRD Pro suspension – Bilstein 6112/5160 with Eibach 600 lb coils
· Toytec ½” top plate spacer
· Camburg BJ UCAs
· OME Dakar rear leaves with OME AAL
· Wheeler’s Superbumps front and rear
· U-bolt flip kit
· 4.56 gears from ECGS
· Locker anytime mod
· Diff breather relocated to behind taillight
· 5 Konig Countersteer Type X 17x8 -10mm offset 4.1” BS in Bronze with TRD centercaps
· 5 315/70/17 Cooper ST Maxx

Armor

· Pelfreybilt front winch bumper, aluminum
· RCI Front IFS skid, steel
· RCI LCA skids, steel
· SOS rock sliders with kickout
· Relentless Fabrication custom made rear high clearance bumper 2” shorter to line up with cut bedsides/flares.
· Swingout custom made to open towards driver’s side, spare tire carrier, dual jerry can mount, high lift mount.

Lighting/Electronics

· 20” lightbar in front bumper
· Amber LED foglights in front bumper
· Headlight wiring upgrade with high wattage halogen bulbs
· ADV Monster ditch lights
· Kawell work lights on roof rack, 4 total
· Rear facing work lights, 2 total
· Bed lighting with switch in bed
· OTRATTW switches mounted in front of cupholders (Bumper light bar, windshield lights, side lights, rear lights, winch power, air compressor) winch power and air compressor wired to underhood, winch and compressor not in truck
· Custom fuse/relay panel underhood
· LED interior lights with dome/map lights tied together
· iPad Mini ram mount with Panavise mount on dash
· 110v outlet in center console
· 400w anytime mod for inverter

Interior

· Clazzio leather seat covers
· Heated seats
· TRD Pro carpeted floor mats
· Toyota rubber floor mats
· Husky liner floor mats

Miscellaneous

· Prinsu roof rack
· Plano hard rifle case on rack
· 4 quick fists on rack
· Airflow Snorkel
· Hayden oversized trans cooler
· Redline Tuning hood struts
· Tacoma bed mat
· 2 jerry cans for rear swingout
· Front/rear diffs, transfer case, transmission fluids all replaced with Amsoil Synthetic
· Mobil One synthetic engine oil
· Toyota oil filter
· Scion Tc FM antenna
· RDJ Pocket Fender Flares modded to be bolted onto the truck

The truck currently has 47,500 miles on it. 10,000 of those miles were a road trip I took last summer that is documented in a thread here: https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/summer-road-trip.492468/ Clear title in hand. No winch or air compressor included, but they are pre-wired to the auxiliary fuse box under the hood. I am asking $33,999 OBO for the truck. Located in Nashville, TN. If anyone has any questions or wants specific pictures of anything I didn't get above, just ask.

Last edited:

Dave41079

Here are some pictures:
20180323_153540.jpg
20180323_153556.jpg
20180323_153613.jpg
20180323_153633.jpg
20180323_153644.jpg
20180323_153706.jpg
20180323_153718.jpg
20180323_153801.jpg
20180323_153828.jpg
20180323_153832.jpg

bearwoodbrown

great looking truck nice build and what seems to me a very good price color wise it aint my cup tea you really did good with the photos boy those 35's are big i dont think u will have to wait long for a sale

Dave41079

great looking truck nice build and what seems to me a very good price color wise it aint my cup tea you really did good with the photos boy those 35's are big i dont think u will have to wait long for a sale
Thanks. I tried to be reasonable on the price, as I realize that mods really don't add much to resale. I did put a lot of thought into the mods on the truck however, and I'd like to believe that what I have done to the truck was done tastefully and correctly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles