2016 4Runner Trail

TX03RUBI

Well we started paperwork on my GFs new 16' 4Runner Trail today. She won't be able to sign until Thursday, as she works nights as an RN. I'm just jealous I need a full size truck for work, so I'll be outfitting her Trail. First addition will be after Christmas passes, and will be a Frontrunner Slimline II roof rack, followed by their sliding fridge tray. I'm excited to say the least, as is she.

We both enjoy camping, hiking, fishing, and 4 wheeling. We will use my truck to pull my 4 wheelers and side by side to the mountains still, but the other half the time we will take hers. She's now happy she will have a way to haul her kayak, without having to borrow my truck. This is the reason for the roof rack being first.

Bryan_FRO

Supporting Sponsor
Well we started paperwork on my GFs new 16' 4Runner Trail today. She won't be able to sign until Thursday, as she works nights as an RN. I'm just jealous I need a full size truck for work, so I'll be outfitting her Trail. First addition will be after Christmas passes, and will be a Frontrunner Slimline II roof rack, followed by their sliding fridge tray. I'm excited to say the least, as is she.

We both enjoy camping, hiking, fishing, and 4 wheeling. We will use my truck to pull my 4 wheelers and side by side to the mountains still, but the other half the time we will take hers. She's now happy she will have a way to haul her kayak, without having to borrow my truck. This is the reason for the roof rack being first.

She'll love it once the roof rack is installed :)

Let us know if you need anything from Front Runner.

Bryan@FrontRunnerOutfitters.com

TX03RUBI

Will do for sure Bryan. Thank you
If I was able to figure out how to post a pic, I would post the pictures. We picked up a White Trail without KDSS. Absolutely love it so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior