2016 Custom built Adventure/Expedition Trailer FOR SALE

Recce01

Adventurer
*********************************S O L D*********************************************************

My Dad has recently found himself up against it with health issues and has to sell his adventure trailer :(. He has asked me to help him, so I went to his house and got some details about it. He has an account here, but I don't believe he has the required 50 posts to place this here. I am sure considering the circumstances that the mods will allow me to throw this up, if not please let me know. Thanks! Scott G.

Details:
FOR SALE: 2016 Custom Hand Built Adventure/Expedition Trailer
Where: Temecula, CA
Asking Price: $13,900
Known Problems: None
Contact Information: Jim McGill 951-440-3212
Description: Watch this.......

Here are a few detail shots for you....

Ground Clearance:

Exterior driver's side:

Opened up for camping:

Front

Rear

Odyssey Extreme batteries and Cobra 2500 watt Inverter

18 Gallon fresh water tank with Shurflo electric water pump

Marine Grade electrical panel

Electrical outlets on both sides of trailer at rear

Quick disconnect water outlets with stainless hoses to connect trailer to galley

Slide out Galley with 2 drawers for storage and a 5 gallon bucket with hose for gray water

Entire trailer box opens for extra storage at camp, comes with switchable LED interior lighting

Switchable LED lighting in CVT Mt. Rainier Tent and Annex

3500 pound Dexter Torsion Axle with 1800lb spring rate and electric brakes

Rancho 9000 adjustable shocks to fine tune dampening

3 BFG Mud Terrain tires 37x12.50x17 Tires mounted on 17x9 Eagle alloys, same lug pattern as Jeep JK, [2] 2 gallon Rotopax for Water, and [2] 2 gallon Rotopax for fuel

8 Hella Optilux lights total, 2 on each side, front and back

3 stabilization jacks that can flip upside down or be removed entirely for travel

Adjustable tongue length with Max Coupler articulating hitch

For more information, please check out the video above or visit this link for more photos. Thanks for checking it out!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/protectaparts/albums/72157680212032522/with/33994065222/

Last edited:

Ghetto Fireman

Beautiful trailer, best of luck to your father dealing with his health issues, been there. Good luck,with the sale.

Best

Mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94