2016 Earthcruiser FX #22 - For Sale - SOLD!

adventureprise

I just finished sanding/buffing/polshing all 8 dometic windows to remove the scratches from the plastic windows and the frames. They are looking just about as good as new now. Of course as I removed the window in the door I dropped/lost the little ball bearing that is spring loaded in the support to hold the window in the open position. I will be working with Earthcruiser/Dometic to get a replacement of the bearing. The window still works fine but doesn't stay propped open.

As I drove it around today I also just passed 30,000 miles on the clock.

High Water

Baja Bliss
I happened to be passing through San Diego so I met up with adventurprise and took a look at his truck. It is a fine rig with all the options and is proven reliable with low mileage for it's year. If you are in the market for this type of truck, his truck is great option. Of course, he is a great guy too!

adventureprise

Yes it does.

I have heard of people modifying their trucks so they don’t require low sulfur, but I imagine that would void the warranty.

Ross310

Your ad says the bed is a full size double bed. Is it equivalent to a regular full size or is it closer to an 80" x 60" queen? Thx

adventureprise

Your ad says the bed is a full size double bed. Is it equivalent to a regular full size or is it closer to an 80" x 60" queen? Thx

It is basically a regular full. Because if he vehicle width it ends up being a little shorter lengthwise but the width is equivalent to a full. I used a full fitted sheet to cover the mattress and it works well. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior