2016 FWC Fourwheel camper Fleet custom interior 4 season

Skinhyfish

Observer
We are selling our 2016 FWC fleet. We are sad to let it go, but changes in location has us moving on. It has been one of the best investments for adventure and camping. It has been taken care of and many extras added on to make it one of a kind, and have more to offer. Our fleet has a custom interior that makes it more functional and more storage for activities. Camper structure and roof is in good condition. Camper is setup for all four seasons and has winter layer with furnace to make camping super comfortable with chilly temps. Water is setup as manual pump and does not require winterzation or risk of freezing pipes. Multiple cabinets and storage provides more room and gear for your adventures. There is a list of options and I will be glad to answer all questions. This is a one of kind and a great camper. It fits most midsized pickups. We had it on our a Tacoma but added to our Tundra. I have the spacer and extend tied downs if needed. Feel free to call or text. 316-258-8989 camper is in Buena Vista, CO will travel if reasonable

$15,700

2016 Fourwheel Camper Fleet
-Reico jack stands with extensions for swing out tire or larger pickup.
-side dinette table
-4 season liner with added insulation in interior
-forced air furnace with thermostat
-dual group 24v deep cell batteries
-flush mount propane stove
-50qt 12v fridge
-100w solar panel with 30amp Zamp solar controller. Batteries stay full 99% of time
-custom cabinets with amazing storage
-led strip lights for camp and mood lighting
-fantastic fan
-AT water can holder
-custom switch panel and room to add more accessories.
-Fiama 45s awning
-upgraded floor.
-3 scepter water cans with manual sink pump.

XB0HrN7.jpg

x7Wogdz.jpg

k13UJc2.jpg

wZhUwSt.jpg

OBCAk1K.jpg

9NlTIAX.jpg

jMNkKL7.jpg

cLWTxv7.jpg

23OlRpG.jpg

KKvRO4I.jpg

9XQ2Krv.jpg

N413tpX.jpg