2016 Ram 3500 4x4 with 2017 Bundutec Camper,

STREGA

Explorer
Would a mountain bike fit in the storage area with the front tire removed? Dimensions of the “garage”? Thanks!

I was able to get my 29er MTB inside it with the front wheel removed and seat post all the way down. Probably could get up to 4 bikes inside the “garage”, the opening measures 29”x 29”. Once past the door frame it gets a little bigger by a couple inches.

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Wow! The design you guys came up with is unparalleled for providing more than ample storage (is there under the cab over bed storage too?) for hauling all your gear for taking big, long road trips like going up to Alaska.

Which is really nice because it seems like too many other rigs simply can’t carry everything you need for extended back country trips...weight wise or storage wise.

It might be helpful to a new, potential buyer though to post the total, fully loaded weight of the vehicle.

(Sent you a PM)

Last edited:

STREGA

Explorer
Wow! The design you guys came up with is unparalleled for providing more than ample storage (is there under the cab over bed storage too?) for hauling all your gear for taking big, long road trips like going up to Alaska.

Which is really nice because it seems like too many other rigs simply can’t carry everything you need for extended back country trips...weight wise or storage wise.

It might be helpful to a new, potential buyer though to post the total, fully loaded weight of the vehicle.

(Sent you a PM)

Thanks, that was my design goal with this rig. There is under the bed storage we kept our clothing there. The GVWR is 10K.

Your PM has been replied to.

STREGA

Explorer
The location of the truck has been moved to Peoria, Az. (Phoenix area) to hopefully make it easier for it to be seen. I have turned over the sale of the truck/camper over to a consignment RV lot for a few reason, one being that I have not been feeling all that great lately, I'am a little to emotionally attached to this truck so I'am not the best salesman for it and exposure for this rig is not great here at the Grand Canyon.
The truck and camper can be seen at Sun City RV which is located at 9045 W Grand Ave, Peoria Az. Phone # is 623-979-8585. They will of course be handling the sale of the truck/camper, paper work and can help with financing if needed. I can still answer questions on the rig here on the portal. There are a lot of pictures on their website (Sun City RV) and some info (some of it is wrong and will get that straighten out). Enter D5926T in their search engine and it will pop up.
Also the Skylight has been upgraded from a Dometic Heki to a Tern Overland unit due to a failure of the Heki's cover going down the road, it broke and blew off the camper and I found out that you cannot replace just the cover on a Heki (or any other part apparently) but have to replace the whole unit. The Tern Overland unit is a much better made skylight and you can replace individual parts if needed. It will also have a motorized lift on the cover and has LED lights around the perimenter trim piece. Tern Overland is a fairly new business that is providing higher quality windows, doors, cargo hatches and skylights for campers and trailers. They are located in Prescott, Az. in the old AT Trailer building next to Overland Journals HQ. They were super helpful and spent almost a hour with me making sure that their skylight would fit, nice people that know their product.

STREGA

Explorer
Do you have any pictures of the interior truck cab? If not, I'll ask the RV place.

I’am sorry but I don’t, I will see if I can get them to add some. It is a basic Tradesman interior vinyl seats and no carpet flooring. Power windows and door locks, 40-20-40 seats with fold down center console. Okay stereo with Sirius/XM. Not fancy but gets the job done.

STREGA

Explorer
Truck and camper is back home now and still for sale. The Heki skylight was replaced with a Tern Overland unit that is a much better made skylight, has electric motor to open and close window and also added more LED lights.

STREGA

Explorer
Traded the truck/camper on a 2020 Powerwagon in December. They made me a offer on it that I could not turn down, it will be missed but I needed to make a change.
It is for sale at York Dodge Jeep Ram dealership in Prescott Az., on their website they have it at $49,200 but sure they will wheel and deal on it.
Call Jeff at York Dodge #1-319-269-4383 for information on it, he is the only salesperson there that knows what this truck/camper is and capable of.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles