2016 Swift for sale

gfiero

Adventurer
Selling my 4WC Swift, purchased August of 2016 Delivered Oct 2016. Circumstances have changed so it goes. Asking $22,000.00, includes all that is on the build sheet and I will deliver it within 200 miles of Long Beach California for free. Attached is the Build sheet with the original price. DSC00405.jpgDSC00401.jpgDSC00365.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00365.jpg
    DSC00365.jpg
    596.8 KB · Views: 241

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Have you posted this on the Wander the West Gear Exchange?

Folks specifically use that site to look for FWD pop ups.

GLWYS

joey

Observer

On Wander the West Gear Exchange you mention that you did not like how heavy this was while on 4x4 trails... What exactly was the issue? I am wondering because the girlfriend and I are considering a tacoma/FWC setup sometime in the future.

gfiero

Adventurer
I was referring to having to rev it to 4000 rpm's in low/low to move it up some trails, I should have phrased it different. The truck is underpowered at altitude or steep climbs. I bought it for off road use, meaning in my mind trails and two tracks, The truck does not do 4's (trail rating, 1-5) with the camper on it. I thought I could when I bought it, a mangled rear end convinced me I can't.
I love the camper, but I am not a national park camper nor do I like to lots of people around me, which it appears the camper is best at. I would have considered purchasing the new Colorado with the diesel (can not afford it) or swapping in the new Cummins but I live in the peoples republic of California.....

gfiero

Adventurer
Today it comes off the truck and will sit (not long I hope) till it finds a new home....

gfiero

Adventurer
Price drop, to $20,000.00 if it does not sell it's on to plan B, sell the Tacoma and buy something that will carry it...used. I don't really want to do that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles