2017 Dodge Ram 2500 - An Overland work in Progress

Does that 270 awning cover the rear tailgate completely?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, It does completely cover the back!

It's been a nice addition to the truck. However, I about lost it in the Bad Lands, SD. I had a microburst from a thunderstorm hit. I didn't have the side panels out and I barely made it out there to get the awning put up. There were a lot of tent campers around that were not so lucky.

Yes, It does completely cover the back!

It's been a nice addition to the truck. However, I about lost it in the Bad Lands, SD. I had a microburst from a thunderstorm hit. I didn't have the side panels out and I barely made it out there to get the awning put up. There were a lot of tent campers around that were not so lucky.

Same thing happened to me on the Mojave Rd several years ago...dust devil. If that’s a Rhino Rack Batwing it must be staked down at the bottom of the poles and with guy lines.
Nice build BTW!

Same thing happened to me on the Mojave Rd several years ago...dust devil. If that’s a Rhino Rack Batwing it must be staked down at the bottom of the poles and with guy lines.
Nice build BTW!

Agreed on staking it down at the bottom and guy lines. However, that too didn't stop the microburst!!! It was one of the worst I've experienced, but I doubt any awning would survive that one. I was lucky to get it put back up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior