2017 Ford Raptor

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Up for sale is a one owner 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew in Shadow Black with the black and orange interior. This was a custom order truck and it had every single option available for the 2017 model year. The truck currently has 16,3xx miles on the odometer and it will continue to go up as it is used as a daily around town. The truck has been serviced at every interval at the local dealer where purchased and it has the full remaining factory warranty. It has never been jumped or off-road anymore than down the dirt roads at the farm. Tires are the original 315/70/17 BFG KO2's. The bed extender and factory bead locks listed on the window sticker have been sold and are not included.

The truck is located in Victoria, TX 77904, approximately two hours south of Austin/Houston/San Antonio. I am willing to assist in scheduling transport pickup at buyers expense. I am also willing to meet/deliver within 200 miles of 77904 or pickup buyer at the airport in the cities listed above for a Fly-Buy-Drive scenario. Please PM me for any further questions or requests. Asking $62,500 $61,500 $60,000 OBO SOLD, not interested in any trades and I don't need help selling or listing this vehicle.

The following accessories/mods/upgrades have been added:

(5) Method NV 305 in Bronze 17x8.5" 0/4.75 (matching spare)

Icon .5-2.25" adjustable front leveling collars set at 2"

(4) Rigid Dually's in the fog pocket on Rigid triple light mount brackets

Rigid Ignite flush mount backup lights in the rear bumper

Ase5FJJ.jpg

yTLdweU.jpg

89zqosU.jpg

aGYAvLX.jpg

h1nfqXr.jpg

ZRK59ki.jpg

IgVB02T.jpg

VD5eUd0.jpg

nnC3KYS.jpg