2017 FWC Hawk Flat Bed/ Update: Sold

rangerdogg

Adventurer
Yes the under boxes (and pass through box) can be removed and re-arranged to fit any vehicle or bed length. AT-Overland built the tray to be modular as long as the right mounting brackets are used to attach to the frame. The current set up is for the RAM crew cab 6.5’ converted to overhang the rear by 18” for an 8’ tray.
Ok great I’m going to talk to wife about it .
Any issues at all.
Any wear on canvas or roof . Any dents

Joshua Astrella

Average wear on a well maintained and enjoyed camper. No damage beyond minor cosmetic scratches/pin-striping from tight trails. Canvas is in great condition, and has been cared for with 303 cleaner and condition every spring and fall. Roof is solid and there are no leaks at any of the seams or connection points for the top Yakima tracks or solar panels. There is one quarter size spider crack in the forward plastic vent cover caused by a pinecone falling and striking the vent cover. It did not perforate the plastic, so the vent cover is still waterproof and useable despite the minor crack (like a rock chip in a windshield).

Joshua Astrella

Did the deal fall through? I am interested, if so.

Thanks

Thank you for your interest! Please contact the MLO Mid-Atlantic sales team as they are working the sale of the camper. I can not negotiate price or availability as it is under contract with them to sell on consignment. I’m just here to advertise and answer any questions I can about the rig.

rangerdogg

Adventurer
Average wear on a well maintained and enjoyed camper. No damage beyond minor cosmetic scratches/pin-striping from tight trails. Canvas is in great condition, and has been cared for with 303 cleaner and condition every spring and fall. Roof is solid and there are no leaks at any of the seams or connection points for the top Yakima tracks or solar panels. There is one quarter size spider crack in the forward plastic vent cover caused by a pinecone falling and striking the vent cover. It did not perforate the plastic, so the vent cover is still waterproof and useable despite the minor crack (like a rock chip in a windshield).
Thx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste