*SOLD* 2017 Ram 2500 Tradesman Power Wagon - 65k miles - 47,500 - Tehachapi, CA

xonetruthcrewx

2017 Ram 2500 Tradesman Power Wagon. 6.4 Hemi. Bought this new back in August 2017.Truck is dialed and I'm confident you wont find a better example of a used truck. Truck is currently sitting just over 65k miles. Mileage may go up a little but it wont be much as I don't drive it all that often as its replacement is already here. Amsoil fluids in everything. Engine oil and filter replaced probably more than necessary and I have oil sample results/analysis for each oil change. EBC yellow brake pads front and rear. Brake fluid replaced earlier this year. Interior is perfect. Exterior is a solid 8/10. Paint is in great shape and has always been waxed a couple times a year.

The ONLY reason she is for sale is that I needed something with a higher payload. Bought a 2020 Ram 3500 DRW long bed so that I can tow the toyhauler with the motos in it and put the SXS on a rack in the truck bed. Yes, ridiculous. Kids grow fast though and were just trying to hang on to those days as best we can before they're all grown up and moved out. And seriously, this is the only reason the PW is for sale. In my opinion I have that truck perfectly dialed and with the lifetime warranty I have on it (non transferrable) I never wanted to sell it. :(

Let me know if you have any questions. See below for all additions. Clean title is in hand.

Thuren .5 Front Springs
Thuren tuned Fox 2.0 shocks all around
Thuren Front Track Bar
Thuren Rear Track Bar
Synergy Drag Link
Fox 2.0 ATS Steering Damper
AEV Salta HD Wheels
BFG KO2 37x12.5 tires (Installed 3,000 miles ago)
AAM 5.13 Gearing front and rear
Leer 100XL Camper Shell
Yakima/Whispbar Crossbars on shell
Front and Rear bumpers have been sprayed with Line-X
Baja Designs flush mount reverse lights in rear bumper
Line-X in bed
Morimoto bi-LED Headlights
Morimoto LED fog lights
Factor 55 Prolink on winch
Firestone Airbags with Daystar Cradle
Undercover Swing Case in truck bed
Front window tint 35%
Mopar all-weather floor mats

Single pic attached. Full pics of the exterior/interior can be seen here in the AutoTrader ad. https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=642345067

PW.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94