2017 Tundra TRD Pro, Super Stoked!

cityblock25

So excited, I picked up this beauty today. I consider it my investment trophy.

I have never bought a car with less than 100,000 miles for myself (my current car had over 190k on it and I had a truck with 203k on it). Spending money on a new car before would have been money taken away from from our real estate investments plans, so I kept buying old but decent cars until I reached my goal of financial freedom and being supported by the passive income from the rental properties. Well, that goal was reached, and so now it was time to treat myself to a brand new Tundra TRD Pro. It's an awesome beast! Looking forward to planning many adventures and living free.

I haven't fully mapped out the plans for the build out yet, but I'm looking at the flippac shells, building out storage in the bed with something like the ARB fridge, stove, etc... and obviously a which is a must. It's going to be fun! I'll probably start the build out late spring or in the summer.

1334x1110.jpeg.20f455de4044454392bf6a115d839a65.large.jpeg

Watt maker

Awesome truck and even more awesome that you've accomplished freedom from debt. Looking forward to this build as I have a cement double cab on order.

cityblock25

Awesome truck and even more awesome that you've accomplished freedom from debt. Looking forward to this build as I have a cement double cab on order.

You're going to love it!!! And thank you for the kind words, I have a lot of debt though! LOL, but it's all mortgages on income producing properties. No personal debt other than our house. Very proud to achieved this within 7 years of starting our real estate investing. My wife can leave her job if she wants, and we can both be retired at 32 years old, and live well!

Last edited:

drobb

Adventurer
Congrats.....I bought a '13 Tundra CM 4x4 recently with 20k on it. We've had it out in the desert a few times.....Does awesome bone stock.....But mods are in the works.

Be sure to keep us updated on your build.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz

Members online