*OFF THE MARKET *Price drop-2018 Earth Cruiser EXP turbo diesel, Boulder, Co. $239,000! 10th Anniversary Edition *OFF THE MARKET*

thinairathlete

Solid on slippery road surfaces. The cabover configuration allows you to see it all!
33598.jpeg
33601.jpeg
I will be in Bend, Oregon for the next 5 days showing this beautiful Earthcruiser EXP then heading for Colorado where it can be viewed and driven. Drop me a line if you want a tour!

gdaut

Alright, that was impressive. I once descended the Shafer Trail when it was wet -but not snow covered - and I was terrified. Made the kids get out and walk.

thinairathlete

Alright, that was impressive. I once descended the Shafer Trail when it was wet -but not snow covered - and I was terrified. Made the kids get out and walk.
Ha, yes there was a bit of pucker going on there. First time I had driven it with snow and ice. The Earthcruiser was able to negotiate the hairpin switchbacks without a 3 point turn thankfully. Tighter than my Defender 110.

thinairathlete

There are 3 exterior LED area lights that can be switched individually from inside the truck. The passenger side area light is shown switched on here. As you can see the rear side storage compartments are also illuminated by an automatic switch and LED on the compartment door. This well cared for 10th Anniversary Edition (1 of 4) is still available.
33622.jpeg

supermoo

Observer
I am in Boulder and would be interested in coming to see the EC if that is possible. We do a lot of winter camping, so the main concern I have is with the winter and heat. Is there any protection inside of the camper pop-top for when it is winter?

thinairathlete

I am in Boulder and would be interested in coming to see the EC if that is possible. We do a lot of winter camping, so the main concern I have is with the winter and heat. Is there any protection inside of the camper pop-top for when it is winter?
Thanks for the question. I am currently driving back from Oregon now towards Boulder with a stop off in Boise to show the Earthcruiser. Should be back this coming weekend and would be happy to show you around the truck and take it out for a drive. Just had it thoroughly checked out by Fuso and Earthcruiser and it is ready for new adventures. There are heat mats under the exterior 20 gallon water tank and the interior 40 gallon tank is heated by interior space air. There is also a heat mat under the grey water tank. I have been in below freezing temps regularly and have not had an issue with water. The Webasto dual top is both an air heater for the cabin as well as hot water and it does a great job keeping the interior warm. I guarentee if turned up it would make the living quarters too warm for comfort even if it was 0°F outside.

thinairathlete

Thanks to everyone who made the trip to Bend to check out the Earthcruiser. Also, my friend Thom in Boise who checked it out and took it for a short drive. I will be on the front range of Colorado in a couple of days and it can be seen there. Just had it checked over by Fuso and Earthcruiser in Oregon and it is ready for its new home. It has the remaining Fuso warranty on the cab and chassis as well as 1 year 10,000 miles that I will cover on the cabin. Shown here at the Earthcruiser U.S. headquarters.
20190813_101616.jpg
20190813_101723.jpg

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler

Running the snow and ice covered Shafer trail in December 2018. This trail is an old cattle and uranium mining road that runs out of the Island in the Sky area of Canyonlands National Park.
This turbo diesel EarthCruiser is still for sale.

If this amazing (scary as heck) video can’t sell someone on buying your rig, nothing will!

thinairathlete

Is this still for sale? was it in Fruita this weekend? are you still on the western slope?
Yes I was in Fruita for 3 days during the Palasade Peach Festival. On my way back from Bend, Oregon. I will be back on the western slope in about a week. If you would like to see it PM me and we can exchange phone numbers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles