*OFF THE MARKET *Price drop-2018 Earth Cruiser EXP turbo diesel, Boulder, Co. $239,000! 10th Anniversary Edition *OFF THE MARKET*

thinairathlete

36533.jpeg

thinairathlete

i get many questions about how the Earthcruiser handles in slippery or difficult to negotiate conditions. Is it a true offroad or overland platform? I hope this video helps to answer some of those questions or dispels some of those doubts. Certainly this video is not rock crawling, the Earthcruiser will do that but as a motorhome and an overlanding vehicle is that really what you want to do hundreds or thousands of miles or many times continents from home base. Enjoy the video, buy this truck!

eugarps

Thank you for taking me along! Could an FX do this road or are there overhangs that would preclude that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thinairathlete

i get many questions about how the Earthcruiser handles in slippery or difficult to negotiate conditions. Is it a true offroad or overland platform? I hope this video helps to answer some of those questions or dispels some of those doubts. Certainly this video is not rock crawling, the Earthcruiser will do that but as a motorhome and an overlanding vehicle is that really what you want to do hundreds or thousands of miles or many times continents from home base. Enjoy the video, buy this truck!

eugarps

Thanks thinairathelete,

I'd love yours but may have the get an FX an EXD. The EXP is amazing but out of my price range. I travel solo, so an EXD could work too.

thinairathlete

Camping on the Gulf coast in Veracruz. This Earthcruiser EXP turbo diesel is still for sale. Has always been a trouble free smooth running machine. We are motivated to sell as we are fast approaching our move date. Lets talk. Make an offer!
36714.jpeg

thinairathlete

The Gulf of Mexico from Monte Pio, Veracruz. Make an offer on this tried and tested Earthcruiser EXP. No issues, up to date service history and a sweet 5 year 175,000 mile powertrain warranty.
36746.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles