2018 Expo East Camping?

68camaro

Any River...Any Place
I don't understand why the limitations. If someone can drop a half million or more on a globex etc why not let the prevost, newmar, american coach etc people participate? Sounds pretty elitist and petty. I thought with overlanding it doesn't matter what you drive?

I think they are trying to maintain the Overland focus. 35' might be due to soft field, I bet f someone showed up with a 35' lifted chopped Prevost with aluminess bumper and Zeon winch they'd let them it...haha

Wallygator

Adventurer
I don't understand why the limitations. If someone can drop a half million or more on a globex etc why not let the prevost, newmar, american coach etc people participate? Sounds pretty elitist and petty. I thought with overlanding it doesn't matter what you drive?

Maybe it has to do with the location and there simply is not room for larger vehicles.

Outside somewhere

Overland certified public figure brand ambassador
I think they are trying to maintain the Overland focus. 35' might be due to soft field, I bet f someone showed up with a 35' lifted chopped Prevost with aluminess bumper and Zeon winch they'd let them it...haha

THAT I'd pay to see.

motoboss

Bad Influence
At Reeb Ranch it's due to the grounds. Hilly, with slopes and not easy access for anything really large. Throw in some rain and it can become a mess quickly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior