2018 JK build- GOBI

Man those Steer smarts tie rod and drag link are BEEFY. Those are for sure going on my list!
Wow. I agree. I spent the last 2 hours reading reviews and I'm in love now. But I can't find it in Canada. NorthRidge 4x4 or ExtremeTerrain aren't shipping to Canada and I don't thrust Quadratec USA anymore. If anyone here is selling Steer Smarts (ebay, affiliate program or whatever), please feel free to send me a private message.

Wow. I agree. I spent the last 2 hours reading reviews and I'm in love now. But I can't find it in Canada. NorthRidge 4x4 or ExtremeTerrain aren't shipping to Canada and I don't thrust Quadratec USA anymore. If anyone here is selling Steer Smarts (ebay, affiliate program or whatever), please feel free to send me a private message.
Does Steer Smarts not ship to Canada from them directly?

I'm totally happy with the steersmarts stuff, we run them on both our Jeeps. I'm sure they can ship to Canada, just message them through the website.

Here's a pic from yesterday, first time to take the top off. Went for a long ride with the wife and doggy.