2018 JK Rubicon Recon Special Edition With Ursa Minor J30

Nationalquinn

Now that I am back in Oregon I can officially list my 2018 JK Rubicon Recon Special Edition Jeep with J30 Ursa Minor top. Shell number 322. This thing is as nice as Jeeps come. 45k miles with 17k left on powertrain warranty. Completlely powder coated, everything underneath has been either armored or reinforced. Has every option that was available. Included is everything shown in photos. Warn 10,000 lbs winch, Rigid light bar on custom post, AEV tires, Maximus 3 Tire Carrier, upgraded Alpine sound system and much more. The J30 also has every option available, USB power ports, sliding rear windows etc. It includes two mattresses, one vinyl and one cloth. Has rear and passenger side CVT awnings. Interior has a custom built shelving unit for storage and footing access to inside of J30. There is much more to the jeep than is what is listed. Any questions feel free to ask. $49,999 Located in Oregon. Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:

jadmt

how much just for the J30? we have pretty similar tastes. I have a Gobi recon with Salta rims to. GLWS

Johnbonn

Very nice set up. What size tires are on it and what gearing? What are you averaging on fuel mileage? Any slides in the back or setup, outlets or?

Nationalquinn

Very nice set up. What size tires are on it and what gearing? What are you averaging on fuel mileage? Any slides in the back or setup, outlets or?
It's on 35's. Im running average 19-20 MPG. Gearing is 4:1. The back has the rail setup and ARB outlet setup. Thanks for asking!

Tvv

Had the Ursa sold and I’d not would you sell separately if I provided a brand new premium still softop and cash?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk