2018 RAM 2500 Power Wagon Tradesman with extras

ekjfzj

2018 RAM 2500 ST Power Wagon Tradesman Crew Cab 4x4

13,076 miles at time of listing (will rise slightly)

Asking $42,000

I have been a long time lurker on this site and thought I would list this vehicle here as it may be a good fit for someone on here. I purchased this Power Wagon new in January but did not start driving it daily until March after the winter weather was over. I sought out a Tradesman Power Wagon as I did not want all the fluff the fancier packages offer. I wanted cloth seats, simple trim, and a manual transfer case… and all the Power Wagon goodies that make this an off-road beast. I also prefer the look of the standard black grill, chrome bumpers, and lack of graphics. I had high hopes of doing some cool road trips in this vehicle but sadly it has never left pavement.

I had my last truck for 10 years and purchased this one with the intent to have for some time. Unfortunately, a lifted pickup doesn’t function well for my work or family needs. My job requires me to drive a lot of miles and carry equipment and the increased height and tailgate (my previous truck had barn doors) make loading equipment awkward. On top of that, it’s a pain for my kids. I’ve purchased a 4wd van which will be better for my needs and unfortunately this has to go. If I could keep both I would.

Condition is as-new with no dings, dents or scratches. Miles are all highway with probably 3 work trips at ~1,000 miles each accounting for a good chunk of the miles. No smoking, no pets. Kids were not allowed to eat or drink in truck.

Factory info:
Bright White Clear Coat exterior with Black/Diesel Gray Interior
6.4L Hemi with 6 speed automatic transmission
Window sticker was $51,680 with the following options.
Optional Factory Equipment:
Tradesman Package 22A Power Wagon Package
  • 17x8” aluminum wheels
  • 180 Amp alternator
  • 4:10 axle ratio
  • Black headlamp filler panel
  • Black wheel flares
  • Bright front and rear bumpers
  • Front fog lamps
  • Front disconnecting swaybar
  • WARN 12,000 lb winch
  • Fuel tank skid plate
  • Hill descent control
  • Goodyear LT285/70R17D mud terrains
  • Tow hooks
  • Articulink suspension (~2.5” factory lift)
  • Tru-Lok front and rear electronic locking differentials
Popular equipment group:
  • Cloth 40/20/40 front bench seat
  • Carpet
  • Front and rear floor mats
  • Remote keyless entry
Power black trailer tow mirrors (manual fold)
LED bed lighting
Uconnect 3 with 5 inch display (touchscreen with Bluetooth and Sirius)
Trailer brake controller
Spray in bedliner

Upgrades:
SnugPro (SnugTop) camper shell with the following options ($3,374 installed):
  • Fold-down front sliding window (vents and easier to clean)
  • Vented Windoor fold-down side windows with sliders
  • Carpeted interior
  • Yakima tracks
  • LED light bar and USB power ports
  • Standard liftgate (matches side windows better and easier/cheaper to replace if ever damaged)
  • ***SnugPro is SnugTop’s commercial version with a reinforced roof with 500 lb weight capacity
Decked drawer system with 1 D box ($1,300).
Weathertech floor mats front and rear installed at time of purchase (original carpet included)
Proclip dash mount (will need a holder specific to next owner phone/device
Factor 55 FlatLink for safer winching (winch of course never used; original Warn hook still in sealed package).

The combination of the topper and the Decked drawer system is awesome. With the elevated height and the topper’s side windoors, one can easily reach in and grab gear. I had Yakima rails installed on the topper and went with the SnugPro for its increased weight capacity (highest of any topper I as far as I know) with the plan to put on a rack and/or a roof top tent but never got around to it.

Oil was changed at 5,000 and 10,000 by local dealer. Even with the sticker under-hood, my dealer had no clue on the front drive shaft grease requirement at oil change interval. I pointed this out and then watched the tech grease per spec. After that I purchased a Lincoln grease gun, correct tip, and MOPAR grease and did myself at 10,000. These will be included.

Also included is some touch up paint RAM was kind enough to send, as well as an ESI tailgate seal I never bothered to install.

There is a lien on this vehicle but I can pay off prior to sale if needed.

PM me please if interested. Vehicle is located in St. Louis, Missouri.

Asking $42,000. No tire kickers please.

Attachments

• IMG_0048.JPG
    IMG_0048.JPG
    870.9 KB · Views: 816
  • IMG_0050.JPG
    IMG_0050.JPG
    932.5 KB · Views: 826
  • IMG_0055.JPG
    IMG_0055.JPG
    827.4 KB · Views: 819
  • IMG_0060.JPG
    IMG_0060.JPG
    470.3 KB · Views: 799
  • IMG_0071.JPG
    IMG_0071.JPG
    731.4 KB · Views: 798
  • IMG_0077.JPG
    IMG_0077.JPG
    695.1 KB · Views: 774

ekjfzj

Thanks for the compliment. It's a cool truck for sure and someone will be happy. Just wasn't working out for me like I had hoped.

ekjfzj

I apologize for slow reply. I haven't checked the forum recently. I have a spreadsheet with every fill up since second tank and can send if you are serious. Average looks about 13+ with worst tank just over 11 and best just under 15. This is real math, not a trip computer. Real world driving. I wasn't concerned as my company pays for majority of my gas. Open to reasonable offer.

ekjfzj

Thanks. I just got my van - a Quigley Transit - which I had shipped from CA... The Power Wagon is paid off now and the title arrived this week. Miles have gone up but not much. I will miss this truck but the van is a better fit. Ready to sell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz