Sold 2019 Four Wheel Camper Hawk Flatbed $29,980

franklantern

Craig Lathem
2019 Hawk Flatbed with nearly every option except silver spur. Used less than 20 trips. Everything is in excellent condition.
Change in my retirement status makes it difficult for me to use the camper in the way I had intended. The truck and flatbed are not for sale.

Options-
Aluminum Jack Bracket Upgrade
2 way Isotherm 85L Refrigerator
Forced Air Furnace
6 Gallon Water Heater with Outside Shower
2 Powered Roof Vent
Upgraded one vent to Maxx Air
8' Awning
Side Wall Steps
320 Watts Solar Panels on roof
100 Watts Solar Panel Portable
Upgraded MPPT Charge Controller to handle additional Solar Panels
(2) 6 volt AGM Battery
Rear Floodlights
Thermal Pack
Flush Mount Glass Sink and Stove
Cassette Toilet
Aluminum Scissor Steps
Smooth Aluminum Skin
Upgraded Fabric on all cushions

Price new was $37,425. For sale at $29.980 Rig is in near new condition. I am located around 15 miles from Four Wheel Camper in Woodland. I can be reached here or at craig_lathem@yahoo.com. I am not interested in trades.

810_9454 by Craig Lathem, on Flickr
810_9459 by Craig Lathem, on Flickr
810_9455 by Craig Lathem, on Flickr
810_9458 by Craig Lathem, on Flickr
810_9457 by Craig Lathem, on Flickr
810_9456 by Craig Lathem, on Flickr
810_9463 by Craig Lathem, on Flickr
810_9462 by Craig Lathem, on Flickr
810_9474 by Craig Lathem, on Flickr
810_9473 by Craig Lathem, on Flickr
810_9471 by Craig Lathem, on Flickr
810_9476 by Craig Lathem, on Flickr
810_9475 by Craig Lathem, on Flickr
810_9485 by Craig Lathem, on Flickr
810_9484 by Craig Lathem, on Flickr

Last edited:

franklantern

Craig Lathem
One mod I did was to add a 1000W Prosine Inverter. I also added a wall outlet and switch so you dont have to open the battery compartment to turn on or access AC power. This required moving the batteries over a few inches in the battery box. The switch is upper right and the new outlet in the white one. The dark colored outlet is the stock shore power outlet.

810_9479 by Craig Lathem, on Flickr

810_9482 by Craig Lathem, on Flickr

Upgraded MaxAir fan. These are far superior to the Fantastic Fans. Quieter, more efficient and can be run when its raining.

810_9486 by Craig Lathem, on Flickr

A couple imperfections. Note the scratches on wooden roof rafter. This is from the heads of the screws on the piece of wood that raises and lowers the roof. They are exposed and will rub this piece when going down the road. This only happens if you change the mattress. As soon as I realized it was sctratching I started placing a dry wash cloth on this piece to protect when I was going down the road.

810_9487 by Craig Lathem, on Flickr

810_9488 by Craig Lathem, on Flickr

Small dent on the rear shell. Look to the left in the middle near the trim piece. I bumped into the camper carrying a stove.

810_9464 by Craig Lathem, on Flickr

Last edited:

con kso

Adventurer
Wow. That's a nice flatbed, with many excellent upgrades (maxxair, victron controller, extra solar) - I've got a 2018 Hawk Flatbed (love it) on a F350 reg cab I know that's a good deal right there. Are you going to put a different camper on that truck/flatbed?

kmcintyre

Observer
I'm sorry to ask this since you are selling it but what flatbed tray is that and how does the truck handle? I've been considering an upgrade to a flatbed. It looks like your tray could have been a 1' or so shorter? Is it 8'?

Did you start with a chassis cab truck or a reg. truck and take the bed off? I've been trying to figure out what the best platform is.

Thanks!

Katanaprana

Is the tray included at that price. Cause new specd out to your exact specs comes out to $42,905. If trays included then I can certainly understand your price point. Also should mention a full kitted woolrich hawk flatbed out the door is ~45k. Which has a lot of features not offered in a "standard" kitted Hawk flatbed. ?

Last edited:

franklantern

Craig Lathem
Is the tray included at that price. Cause new specd out to your exact specs comes out to $42,905. If trays included that I can certainly understand your price point. Also should mention a full kitted woolrich hawk flatbed out the door is ~43k. Which has a lot of features not offered in a "standard" kitted Hawk flatbed. ?
I dont have the invoice with me. You are probably right. I didn't deduct the flatbed from the total price. When I get home tonight I will pull out the invoice and adjust the price accordingly. Thanks for the headsup. My apologies for any confusion.

Katanaprana

No worries. Just seemed high for just the camper. At 51k I can easily see that including the norweld tray amd camper. Great piece of kit for someone in the market if the price is right. ?

franklantern

Craig Lathem
I'm sorry to ask this since you are selling it but what flatbed tray is that and how does the truck handle? I've been considering an upgrade to a flatbed. It looks like your tray could have been a 1' or so shorter? Is it 8'?

Did you start with a chassis cab truck or a reg. truck and take the bed off? I've been trying to figure out what the best platform is.

Thanks!
Its a Norweld tray. I believe it is 7 feet long. My truck has the 6 1/2 foot bed. I have a Lariat , you have to buy the stock bed. The bed is easy to sell though.

franklantern

Craig Lathem
Wow. That's a nice flatbed, with many excellent upgrades (maxxair, victron controller, extra solar) - I've got a 2018 Hawk Flatbed (love it) on a F350 reg cab I know that's a good deal right there. Are you going to put a different camper on that truck/flatbed?
Im not sure. Probably get a cap and a tent later on once things are more settled

RD1

Craig I tried contacting you via email a couple of days ago. No response.. is your Hawk still available?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier